|Needed for||Hero of the Ebonheart Pact|
|Furnishing(s)||Lacquered Kwama Egg (page) (1,000 )|
- Complete 59 quests in Stonefalls.
Stonefalls Adventurer is awarded for completing 59 quests in Stonefalls. This includes both the Stonefalls Main Quest as well as any side-quests. It does not include Crafting Writs, Fighters Guild or Mages Guild quests, or pledges for the Undaunted.[verification needed] There are far more than enough quests available to earn this achievement, so it is not necessary to complete every single quest. This achievement will allow you to purchase a Lacquered Kwama Egg for your house. It costs 1,000 each and can be purchased from Listens-to-Sea in Ebonheart.
Ebonheart Pact Story Quests
- Legacy of the Ancestors: Help retrieve a component to defend Davon's Watch.
- Delaying the Daggers: Disrupt a Covenant siege of Davon's Watch.
- City Under Siege: Protect Tanval as he performs the ritual.
- Quiet the Ringing Bell: Head to the heart of Daen Seeth to return the juggernaut to its cage.
- Mystery of Othrenis: Seek out an Argonian scout at Othrenis.
- Wake the Dead: Wake a powerful mage to help contain Balreth.
- Rending Flames: Retrieve Mavos' personal effects to view a vision of the past.
- To Ash Mountain: Help the Pact troops at Ash Mountain.
- Restoring the Guardians: Restore the two guardians of Balreth.
- The Death of Balreth: Defeat Balreth and end his threat forever.
- In With the Tide: Investigate reports of an invasion force washing up on the shores of Zabamat.
- The Coral Heart: Stop the Covenant from exploiting a powerful artifact.
- To Fort Virak: Assist the Pact troops at Fort Virak.
- Breaking Fort Virak: Help liberate Fort Virak from the Covenant forces.
- Evening the Odds: Help the Pact troops get inside Fort Virak's courtyard.
- The General's Demise: Put an end to the Covenant invasion of Stonefalls.
- City at the Spire: Stop the second Brother of Strife from being released in Varanis.
- Aggressive Negotiations: Find out what the Indoril Grandmaster wanted in Kragenmoor.
- Saving the Son: Rescue the missing son of the Dres Grandmaster.
- To the Tormented Spire: Start your ascent of the Tormented Spire.
- Climbing the Spire: Make your way to the top of the Tormented Spire.
- Opening the Portal: Gain access to Sadal's prison.
- Sadal's Final Defeat: Rebind Sadal and end the threat to Stonefalls.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- Assisting Davon's Watch: Assist a besieged city.
- To Aid Davon's Watch: Assist a besieged city.
- To the Mountain: Help the Pact troops at Ash Mountain.
- A Higher Priority: Help the Pact troops at Vivec's Antlers.
- Taking Precautions: Inform Walks-in-Ash of the unstable wards at Tormented Spire.
Daen Seeth Side Quests
- Close the Scamp Caves: Stem the tide of scamps at Ash Mountain.
- Decree of the Court: Pay a toll of flesh or silver to the Blackfeather Court.
- Desperate Souls: Help free a group of Argonian slaves from Oblivion.
- Enslaved in Death: Help put spirits to rest.
- Exquisite Tears: "Procure" a bottle of rare wine.
- The Fate of a Friend: Find out what happened to an Ashlander's lost friend.
- Giving for the Greater Good: Collect a kwama cap to help Argonians restore the Starved Plain.
- Percussive Ranching: Help a kwama farmer gather his herd.
- Proving Trust: Aid a town in the wake of a volcanic eruption.
- Quieting a Heart: Help a woman speak to her deceased lover one last time.
- A Son's Promise: Help a son find his missing father.
- Suspicious Silence: Investigate the Covenant troops massing near Fort Arand.
- Through the Aftermath: Decide how to handle an army of Chimer soldiers.
- The Venom of Ahknara: Rout the Covenant assassins infiltrating Fort Arand.
- Wayward Son: Learn the secret plots of the "Circle of Mages".
- The Wizard's Tome: Help recover a stolen spellbook.
- A Bit of Sport: Impress Nord sawyers by fighting them drunk.
- The Brothers Will Rise: Discover how the Brothers of Strife were born.
- Cleansing the Past: Help put the dead to rest at Vivec's Antlers.
- The Curse of Heimlyn Keep: Help save the scholars of the Keep from an ancient curse.
- Enlightenment Needs Salt: Aid an Argonian alchemist in her attempts to join the Mages Guild.
- Hunting Invaders: Help an Argonian village repel a Covenant assault.
- Kinsman's Revenge: Help find Hrogar's missing sons.
- Night of the Soul: Help a Temple disciple regain his faith.
- Peril at the Pools: Locate the farmers who were displaced by the Covenant invasion.
- Protecting the Hall: Help defend Hrogar's Hold from a goblin attack.
- Recovering the Guar: Locate the guar that ran away during the Covenant attack.
- Restoring Order: Help the governing house of Ebonheart unite the disparate citizens.
- The Sapling: Help save the Argonian's Hist tree in Ebonheart.
- Savages of Stonefalls: Slay the most vicious creatures in the Stonefalls countryside.
- A Storm Broken: Search for a missing resident of Lukiul Uxith.
- Taking the Tower: Collaborate on another wine-related "business venture".
- The Truth about Spiders: Figure out what is controlling the spiders in Hightide Hollow.
- What Was Done Must Be Undone: Enter the Reliquary and end the curse of Heimlyn Keep.
- Window on the Past: Uncover the history of the Brothers of Strife.
- Darkvale Brews: Retrieve some stolen potions from a gang of Argonian bandits.
- Divine Favor: Seek the Tribunal's aid against a band of renegade Ashlanders.
- The Fetish: Identify the origins of a strange religious statue.
- From the Wastes: Help the Kagesh wise woman defuse hostilities between Ashlanders and House Dunmer.
- A Gathering of Guar: Help find a missing herd.
- A Goblin's Affection: Save an inept apprentice's brother from an unplanned marriage.
- Waylaid Wine Merchant: Help a wine merchant recover his lost bottles of Balmora Blue Wine.
- Shattering Mirror: Banish the dark spirits plaguing the plantation.
- Stem the Tide: Prevent a Covenant attack on Kragenmoor.
- A Story Told in Footprints: Retrace the steps of the Sathram Plantation rioters.
- This One's a Classic: Help an Argonian comedian understand Dunmer humor.
- Undermined: Repel the Ashlander attack on Iliath Temple.
- An Unwanted Twin: Unravel the mystery of the silent soldiers of Sathram.
- Vengeance for House Dres: Deal Dres justice to the Indoril Vanguard.
Fungal Grotto Pledge: Explore Fungal Grotto and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Kings of the Grotto: Clear out an old grotto for a group of Mephala worshippers.
- Lighting the Shadows: Help the Fighters Guild stop the Spider Cult from raising an army of shadows.
Veteran Fungal Grotto Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Fungal Grotto.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)