- If you love chipping away at rock until you reveal raw gemstone, garb yourself appropriately. Crafted from sturdy materials, this costume features pockets, pouches, and gear that allow you to better find and remove natural riches.
- Slot 1: Pants and main fabric parts of over-shirt
- Slot 2: Gloves, Belts, Boots, Lacings of Over-shirt, Shoulders
- Slot 3: Undershirt
(Golden detailing on clothing and metal pieces can not be dyed)
Glenmoril Witch Robes
- The witches of the Glenmoril Wyrd covens worship natural laws and nature, mostly in its darker aspects—though some also celebrate life and fertility, particularly in the spring of the year. These robes are specially woven for that spring festival.
The Glenmoril Witch Robes are available as an Epic-level reward in Hollowjack Crown Crates. They were available in the Crown Store for ? from April 29 to May 3, 2021. ESO Plus Members were offered this costume at a discounted ? during this same period.
- Slot 1: Upper robe and hood
- Slot 2: Lower robe, lower part of sash on left hip
- Slot 3: Robe and sleeve trim, belt, sandals, brooches
(White fur pieces and neck strap are not dyeable)
- The wearer of this guise looks exactly like one of Sheogorath's dreaded Golden Saints.
The Golden Saint costume is received by in-game mail when a character reaches 20.
- Slot 1: Main armor features
- Slot 2: Armor trim, helm spikes
- Slot 3: Inner pants, bracer trim, band on helmet, assorted smaller details
Graht-Climber's Active Wear
- Stitchmaster Moneriel says, "We all have days when we have to climb the graht-oak to clean the house-pod gutters. Does that mean you have to dress like a frump? Of course not! Look trim and stylish in my latest halter-and-skirt outfit from Elden Root!"
Previously available in the Crown Store for 500 .
- Slot 1: Shirt, skirt, neckband and sandals
- Slot 2: Line on neckband
- Slot 3: Belt buckle and most of bracelet
(Belt, neck clasp, and front of bracelet are not dyeable)
- "Decaying corpses? Rusty traps? You're bound to find worse in the tombs around here. Best make sure you have gear that can keep your shovel and other tools safe while you beat a hasty retreat from draugr, ghosts, and other nasty threats."—Paurges Aline
- Slot 1:
- Slot 2:
- Slot 3:
Grazelands Gentlemer Farmer
- "Just because you're reclaiming the wastelands from the barbaric Ashlanders doesn't mean you have to dress like a savage," says designer Voldsea Arvel. "You're a proud House Dunmer, so why not look like one?"
- Slot 1: Vest
- Slot 2: Shirt and pants
- Slot 3: Corset, belt, bracers, and boots
(Belt buckles are not dyeable)
- Those doing darker deeds, such as practicing the art of Necromancy, might wish to have their attire reflect their interests. Dealing with the control and animation of the spirits and bodies of the deceased can take its toll on an average garment.
- Slot 1: Armor, gauntlets, boots.
- Slot 2: Cloth around shoulders, arms, and skirt.
- Slot 3: Wraps around neck, waist, legs and forearms.