Hakoshae Festival Attire
- "I found an illustration for this garb in a founder's journal and made it for our second Proving Festival. I'm pleased with the result!" —Magnate Feina-Darak
- Slot 1: Blue fabric
- Slot 2: Green Fabric
- Slot 3:Purple fabric
(The gold trim and blue gem cannot be dyed)
Hand of Almalexia Uniform
- The elite Ordinators who guard Mother Morrowind are the Hands of Almalexia, who wear distinctive armor of white and blue.
- Slot 1:
- Slot 2:
- Slot 3:
( cannot be dyed)
- "After the last time someone tried to hug me at a Dark Anchor, I designed this attire. It's particularly effective at staving off such shows of … excessive and nonconsensual exuberance."—Pelynwe the Untouchable
It was available from the Crown Store for 1000 from June 4 to June 8, 2020.
- Slot 1: Most of hood, skirt, torso, leggings, boots, gloves
- Slot 2: Skirt trim, details on skirt, lower torso and lower back of hood
- Slot 3: Front and back of center torso, details on gloves and boots
(Thorns cannot be dyed)
High-Collared Coin Ball Gown
- Bretons like to display their wealth through their apparel, as shown by the rich fabric and glistening ornamentation of this outfit designed by Lady Eloisse of House Manteau.
- Slot 1: Red portions beneath the cinch and at the base of the skirt
- Slot 2: All of the purple, including the sleeves, collar, skirt, linings beneath the coins, ruffles and bodice
- Slot 3: White portions of the skirt
(Coins and necklace cannot be dyed)
High Rock Pioneer Outfit
- "Even a rugged pioneer of the borderlands can show some distinctive Breton style," says Lady Eloisse of House Manteau. "Our traditional linen shirt is suitable for any occasion!"
A Breton-style outfit, previously sold in the Crown Store for 500 .
- Slot 1: Shirt
- Slot 2: Pants, boot laces, belt rope
- Slot 3: Boots
"Holiday in Balmora" Outfit
- "With the growth of Balmora, sport hunting in Morrowind has a new capital," says designer Arvel. "Whether you're pursuing nix-oxen or hunting hive golems, dress for the chase in these luscious leathers!"
Sold in the Crown Store for 500 .
- Slot 1: Shirt and armsleeves
- Slot 2: Pants
- Slot 3: Boots, trim on shirt and sleeves