Lion Guard Elite
- Plate and scale mail armor of whitened steel with golden accents, with a heavy close-helm, as seen on the Lion Guard Elite.
- Slot 1: Main armor plating
- Slot 2: Helm visor, armor trim, upper pauldrons
- Slot 3: Neck guard, belt, inner gloves, back of sleeves and leggings
Lion Guard Knight
- Full plate armor with blue-black accents, topped by an armet helm with open visor, as worn by the Lion Guard of the Covenant.
A Breton knight costume. Part of Armored Knights Pack which is sold in the Crown Store for 700 . This was retired from the crown store on December 11, 2017. . Can be chosen as a reward upon reaching level 20.
- Slot 1: Armor plate sections
- Slot 2: Armor trim
- Slot 3: Underarmor, face guard, gloves, skirt trim
Lizardly Four-Fabric Skirt Set
- "The Hermit presents the latest in silky swamp chic," says Jaxa-Kel, "combining flax, feathers, alit-scales, and spun dank-cotton in contrasting layers of chevrons and lightning. So lizardly!"
The Lizardly Four-Fabric Skirt Set was previously sold in the Crown Store for 700 from January 18, 2018 to September 24, 2018. It returned to the Crown Store from April 26 to April 29, 2021, and ESO Plus Members were offered this item at a discounted ? . It is also available as an Epic-level reward in Xanmeer Crates.
- Slot 1: Blue panels
- Slot 2: Red panels
- Slot 3: Center of amulet, eye pattern on sash, circles and trim on bracers
(Most of necklace, middle section of sash, bracers, and sandals are not dyeable)
- Everything you need to brave the wilds of the forest and bring back some hard-won lumber is supplied in this robust kit, so hoist your trusty axe and get to chopping wood!
Available in the Crown Store for 1000 starting January 14th, 2021. Equipping this costume will hide your shield when stowed.
- Slot 1:
- Slot 2:
- Slot 3:
((?) is/are not dyeable)