A Bosmeri spiritual leader costume. Part of the Tribal Shamans Pack, which was sold in the Crown Store for 700 from March 17, 2015 to July 31, 2016. It returned to the Crown Store from April 15 to April 19, 2021, and was offered to ESO Plus Members at a discounted ? . It is also available as a Superior-level reward in Wild Hunt Crown Crates.
- Rule over the night with deadly elegance in this sleek ensemble of figure-hugging apparel. The long coat clings as close as your own shadow, and every layer flows as freely as arterial spray from your prey. Just take care not to get blood on your ascot.
Available in the Crown Store for 1000 .
- Slot 1: Coat, boots, belt and gloves
- Slot 2: Inner shirt, pants
- Slot 3: Details on coat, boots and gloves
(Ascot cannot be dyed)
Vengeance Day Dress
- Malacath's Vengeance Day is coming up soon, and you'll want to look your best for it! says Borzighu of Orsinium. "Though as Orcs, of course, we think about revenge every day, Vengeance Day is still our favorite!"
- Slot 1: Blue parts
- Slot 2: Gold parts
- Slot 3: Red parts
(Shoes are not dyeable)
"Vested Interest" Banquet Garb
- You'll turn heads when you walk into the banquet hall in this ensemble of shining sateen, topped by a sharply tailored jacquard vest. "Who says casual can't be stylish?" says designer Sar'aq of Sentinel. "Not I!"
- Slot 1: Shirt
- Slot 2: Vest and sash
- Slot 3: Pants
(Boots, belt, straps, and vest trim are not dyeable)