Off-the-Shoulder Evening Dress
- Lady Eloisse of House Manteau offers this traditional Breton evening dress. As she puts it, "Ostentation is vulgar, but true elegance never goes out of style!"
Sold in the Crown Store for 700 from December 17, 2015 to June 3, 2017.
- Slot 1: Bodice and most of skirt, sleeves, shoes
- Slot 2: Corset, soles of shoes
- Slot 3: Side and back pleats of dress, inner pleats on sleeves and bodice, shoestraps
(Necklace is not dyeable)
Old Orsinium Sentry
- A mix of metal and leather melded with the hide of a great black bear, fashioned in the ancient style of the Orsimer.
- Slot 1: Chest plate, face mask, neck strap, boots, wrist and arm guards
- Slot 2: Cheek guards, boot, belt, and glove trim
- Slot 3: Pants, sleeves, skirt
(Bear head is not dyeable)
Orc Wise Woman's Vestment
- As the Wise Woman of your clan, or the Hunt-Wife on ceremonial days, you must project both grace and authority, says designer Borzighu the Tidy. "Count on my gilt-broidered vestment to provide that, and more!"
- Slot 1:
- Slot 2:
- Slot 3:
(The (?) is/are not dyeable)
Orcish Scout Armor
- This costume replicates the armor worn by Orcish mountain scouts in Skyrim and northern High Rock.
- Slot 1: Most of helmet, chest plate and shoulders, boots, and gloves, stripes on front and back of legs, knee-belts
- Slot 2: Trim and details on helmet, chest, shoulders, gloves, and boots, buckles on knee belts
- Slot 3: Undershirt visible at neck and upper arms, sides of legs
(Fur lining at shoulders, underarm and waist, wrists, and top of boots are not dyeable)
Ordinator Night-Raid Armor
- When rounding up criminal scum or raiding hives of heresy in the dark of night, the Temple's Ordinators don this night-dark armor.
- Slot 1: Dull metal or cloth parts on the chest, shoulder, arms, face, and skirt
- Slot 2: Shiny trim on the chest, shoulders arms, helmet, face, boots, skirt and loincloth
- Slot 3: Mohawk, skirt, belt straps, boots and elbow straps
(The inner arm portion that extends from the elbow up to the shoulder cannot be dyed.)