Kamali Akaviri Assassin Outfit
- This costume represents the armor worn by the assassins who accompanied the Kamali Akaviri invasion.
- Slot 1:
- Slot 2:
- Slot 3:
(The (?) is/are not dyeable)
Karthwatch Jarl Finery
- Established to create an impregnable border between Skyrim and the Reach, Karthald Hold maintains a war footing year-round, and its jarl stands at the ready to leap to the defense of Skyrim in this regal mix of satin and steel.
- Slot 1: Dark blue coat and pants
- Slot 2: Black trim, boots and gloves
- Slot 3: Silver trim and metal bits
(The belt and the blue on the undercoat are not dyeable)
Kinlord's Alinor Attire
- Even if you're not a kinlord, every High Elf is a noble at heart, and wants something in his wardrobe suitable for attendance at Alinor's Royal Palace. This majestic Elven ensemble is just the thing!
Used to be sold in the Crown Store for 1,000 . This outfit was removed from the crown store without prior notice in September 2018 for unknown reasons, and is now available as an Epic-level reward in Baandari Pedlar Crown Crates.
- Slot 1: Most of suit and shoes
- Slot 2: Suit and shoe trim, belt, shoulders
- Slot 3: Pants, sides of shoes
(White cloth on waist and under suit jacket are not dyeable)
Knight of the Flame
- Plate and chainmail armor with red accents, topped by an armet helm with open visor, as worn by the Breton Knights of the Flame.
A Breton knight costume. Part of Armored Knights Pack which is sold in the Crown Store for 700 . This was retired from the crown store on December 11, 2017. . It is now available in the Adept Starter Pack alongside the Mages Guild Research Robes, Crafty Lerisa's Thief Outfit and White Mane Horse for 1000 .
- Slot 1: Main armor plating
- Slot 2: Trim on armor, upper visor on helm
- Slot 3: Under armor, face guard, arm and knee straps, gloves, belt, back of shins