||Fire and Forget
- Not available in the game.
- Turns a low level enemy into a harmless creature for 30 seconds or until they take damage
Transmogrify is an apprentice level Illusion spell that causes the target to turn into a chicken for 30 seconds. It cannot be found in the game and there is no spell tome for it. The effect is similar to the Wabbajack's Transmogrify effect.
- Transmogrify target for 30 secs
- Unlike the Wabbajack, targets cannot turn into a mudcrab or rabbit. It was intended for those creatures to be possible transformations, but the script for this effect has not been set up correctly.
- Like the Wabbajack, the Transmogrify effect does not work properly on guards. Using the spell on them will spawn a chicken, but the guard will not vanish. Casting the spell on the chicken will cause it to vanish and the guard to teleport to its position.