|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Health||43 + (6+1.4)x(PC+2), PC=2-37|
|Magicka||100 + 1.5x(PC+2) (max=250)|
Until you make your appearance, she will be found standing guard in front of the gate all day long, not even eating or sleeping. Once you approach her, she will immediately stop you: "State your business. Cylarne is holy ground, unfit for mortals." Attempting to bully her into letting you enter won't do any good and, depending on your race, you will receive one of various replies. If, however, you inform her that you are an emissary of Sheogorath, she will hand you over Cylarne's key and say: "Then you are free to enter the Shrine of the Flame of Agnon. This key will allow you passage through any door in Cylarne." She will also add in a sad voice: "The Flame is lit from the Shrine's two Altars. Once the Aureals are driven out of Cylarne, it will be our pleasure to light the Flame for Sheogorath. The Grakedrig Ulfri will explain everything. You should speak to her at once." She then proceeds to unlock the gate before returning to her post.
When the battle for Cylarne finally starts, she will set off to fight the attacking Aureals in whatever direction you recommended. Once the battle is won, she will kneel down in front of it until Ulfri sacrifices herself. Once the Flame is lit, she will be found wandering around the newly-conquered altar. If you decided to aid the Aureals, she will be slain by her foes in the depths of Cylarne.
She wears a full suit of Dark Seducer armor, a Dark Seducer shield and a Dark Seducer helmet and wields a Dark Seducer weapon. All of these items are of the best possible quality for your level. In addition, she will also be able to cast a set of standard Dark Seducer spells.
If you chose to insult Vika, your race will affect her reply:
- Argonian: "You'll have to do better than that, you mud-crawling sap-licking jumped-up reptile. Crawl back to your hole."
- Breton: "Dog? You greet me as a Breton, the mongrel race of Tamriel, motherless lackeys of every great empire that ever conquered your homeland?"
- Bosmer: "You'll have to do better than that, you yellow-faced pointy-eared monkey."
- Dunmer: "You'll have to do better than that, you ashen-faced god-cursed product of a Daedra's bowels."
- Altmer: "You'll have to do better than that, you yellow-faced prig, inbred arrogant pretender to everything that the Mazken hold as our birthright."
- Imperial or Nord: "You'll have to do better than that, you pasty-faced mongrel of an upstart race. Back to the slave pens where you were bred."
- Redguard: "You'll have to do better than that, you dust-dwelling goat-herder, pathetic remnant of infamous Yokuda."
- Orc: "Dog? You greet me as a fellow, then, you tusk-faced brute. Did your human master let you off the leash? Crawl back under his table. Maybe he'll throw you a bone to gnaw on."
- Khajiit: "I expected better from you. Are you the one witless Khajiit in all the world?"
In addition, she may also say: "Is that truly the best you can do? Your "wit" might be better suited to the Aureals across the way."