The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Barathrum Centrata, Imperial City Sewers
(?) (Unfinished Dolmen
Xivkyn Chillfiends are Xivkyn Ice Mages found in the Imperial City Sewers. They use all the abilities one would expect from a frost mage.
They may speak at the Unfinished Dolmen.
- "The master rests. Best not wake him!"
- "Kill them all. Save the strongest for my scathing-blade!"
Skills and Abilities
- Ice Arrow
- A basic ranged attack that does minor frost damage.
- Summon Ice Barrier
- The enemy summons an Ice Barrier that absorbs projectiles fired at it until destroyed. The player should move so that there is a clear line of sight between themselves and the enemy.
- Winter's Reach
- The enemy releases an icy whirlwind in the direction it is facing. This whirlwind does moderate frost damage and roots all players that it hits. Root effect passes through block, and can be escaped by roll dodging.
- The enemy summons a purple orb from the sky that explodes when it hits the ground splitting into three projectiles. Although there is a large red circle indicator for this attack, the player will not take damage unless hit by the projectile itself. This attack can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance or simply avoided.