|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
If I can prove I know my way around a cooking fire, Danel Telleno will certify me as a provisioner.
- (optional) Read note on Consumables Crafting Writs board.
- Ask Danel Telleno for training in the Provisioner skill.
- Find the recipe (if you don't already know it).
- Find ingredients.
- Go to a cooking fire and create the dish.
- Return to Danel Telleno for your reward.
Find and read the note on the Consumables Crafting Writs board (if you have not already done so for Alchemist Certification or Enchanter Certification). Talk to Danel Telleno and tell him you would like training in Provisioning. He will ask you to make a Roast Pig meal. He will also point you to a chest where he has a copy of the recipe if you don't already have it, and also where you can find some white meat. Getting the ingredient may prove tricky unless you kill a tame pig, which is a criminal offence. Alternatively, you may find it at a Guild Store or Guild Bank. Once you have them, go to a cooking fire (one will be marked on your map, but you can use any cooking fire) and make the dish. Return to Danel to receive your reward and certification.
- The chest he mentions is always close by, inside the Mages Guild.
- It is possible to skip the tutorial section and be certified immediately if you have already reached Provisioning Rank 10.
- At least for Daggerfall Covenant characters, you can pick up white meat on a table at the inn (doesn't count as stealing).
- In Vulkhel Guard, Danel often does not load when he should. This can be fixed by abandoning the quest and retrying.