Online:Ondagore the Mad
|Ondagore the Mad|
|Location||Unhallowed Grave — Halls of Banishment|
Ondagore the Mad is a Lich who can be found within the Halls of Banishment of the Unhallowed Grave. He was once a necromancer aspiring to lichdom who found his way into the Unhallowed Grave, only to become trapped during the First Era. Though he succeeded in his initial goal, the isolation damaged his psyche.
He acts as the fourth boss of the dungeon.
- Unhallowed Grave: Help the last Pyre Watch Sentinel and a vampire investigator in the Unhallowed Grave.
Skills and Abilities
The fight takes place on a circular platform with pillars, surrounded by a deep crevasse. The walls have evenly spaced platforms with grapple points. The fight itself has two distinct phases which he will alternate between until he is dead:
- Maladiction Poison Phase
- In the first phase a green dome sphere will surround him and he will summon Skeletal Arcanists on the surrounding platforms. At this point the players will need to escape to one these with a grappling bow. They then need to destroy the spectral Arcanists on each platform before Ondagore will stop releasing poison.
- The poison damage ability, causes large amounts of damage which stack.
- Drain Soul Phase
- In the second phase, white wispy smoke will begin to surround him. The attack can be avoided by hiding behind a pillar. He will also summon ghostly Menders which will begin to heal him, they can be interrupted but be aware of your surroundings as you may be caught in the open and hit with Drain Soul.
- Drain Soul
- Once a player is caught, they will be unable to move until the damage kills them.
- Ghost Summon
- During the fight between phases, he can summon ghost adds.
When you first enter the Halls of Banishment and he is alerted to your presence:
- "You dare disturb me!"
While idling in front of him, he may say the following:
- "Waiting. Why are you waiting? Why?"
- "Do they know the way out? No! No one does! No one!"
- "No one leaves. No one ever, ever leaves!"
- "How long have you been standing there? How long have I been standing here?"
Engaging in combat:
- "Get out! Get out!"
- "Yes! Come join me in death!"
- "You think you have friends? We all die alone!"
- "Life is a curse! Let me free you!"
Summoning a Ghost:
- "Come out, spirits! Come out!"
- "Lonely? I'll gather some friends!"
- "No more hiding, spirits! Come out and play!"
Beginning the Malediction phase:
- "Sanity is an illusion! Be free of it!"
- "Let me show you true madness!"
- "Gaze into the abyss!"
- "Don't flee! Let the madness in!"
Beginning the Drain Soul Phase:
- "We're all lost here. Lost in the dark!"
- "Even in death, there is no escape!"
- "You think you know fear? Let me educate you!"
- "More bones. But no answers! No answers!"
- "No! Don't die! Wake up, wake up, wake up! Tell me how to get out. Tell me!"
- "Dead. Dead like me! Do you like it? Do you like it?"
- "Ha! Now you're stuck here too. But at least we're all together! We're all dead together!"
This NPC is related to several achievements:
|Mender Wrender||10||While fighting Ondagore the Mad in Veteran Unhallowed Grave, kill all menders within five seconds of each other.|
|Unscathed Grave||50||Defeat all encounters in addition to Hakgrym the Howler, the Keeper of the Kiln, the Eternal Aegis, Ondagore the Mad, and Kjalnar Tombskald in Veteran Unhallowed Grave without suffering a group member death. Access to Voria's Sanctum is not required.|
|Grave Robber||50||Defeat all encounters in addition to Hakgrym the Howler, the Keeper of the Kiln, the Eternal Aegis, Ondagore the Mad, and Kjalnar Tombskald within 30 minutes of entering Veteran Unhallowed Grave. Your timer starts when you engage the first group of enemies. Access to Voria's Sanctum is not required.|
|In Defiance of Death||50||Defeat all encounters in addition to Hakgrym the Howler, the Keeper of the Kiln, the Eternal Aegis, Ondagore the Mad, and Kjalnar Tombskald after destroying his unholy totem in Veteran Unhallowed Grave within 30 minutes, and without suffering a group member death. Access to Voria's Sanctum is not required.|
|Unhallowed Grave Conqueror||10||Defeat Hakgrym the Howler, the Keeper of the Kiln, the Eternal Aegis, Ondagore the Mad, and Kjalnar Tombskald in Veteran Unhallowed Grave.|
|Unhallowed Grave Vanquisher||10||Defeat Hakgrym the Howler, the Keeper of the Kiln, the Eternal Aegis, Ondagore the Mad, and Kjalnar Tombskald in the Unhallowed Grave.|