Online:Hakgrym the Howler
|Hakgrym the Howler|
|Location||The Accursed Canyon|
Hakgrym the Howler is a Nord and a lieutenant of the Draugrkin. He acts as the first boss of Unhallowed Grave and is accompanied by two Skeletal Werewolves and flesh abominations at the beginning of battle. During the fight he will reveal himself to be a werewolf behemoth once the odds go against him.
- Unhallowed Grave: Help the last Pyre Watch Sentinel and a vampire investigator in the Unhallowed Grave.
Skills and Abilities
- Bone Sunder
- Must be roll dodged.
- Reaping Scythe
- A necromancer ability.
- Summon Woeful Totem
- Summons a Woeful Totem.
- Cursed Ground
- Necromantic spears that snares the player appears on the ground. Avoid red circles.
As he reaches low health, the second phase begins where he turns into a Werewolf Behemoth and gains about half of his health back.
Entering the arena:
- "You lost? No, I wager you're just where you want to be. Ha! Well, come on then!"
Idling before battle:
- "I'm right here, runts. Any time you're ready."
- "You going to make me wait?"
- "The longer you make me wait, the sharper my swords get."
- "You're right on time, runts. The lads here are starving!"
- "I'll try to make this quick. Heh. No promises."
- "I won't lie to you. This is going to hurt."
- "Ha! You have no idea what you're up against."
- "Let's see what you've got!"
- "Finally. I've been itching for a scrap!"
- "We're going to do this, eh? All right, let's go!"
Using Reaping Scythe:
- "Time for the harvest!"
- "This is going to hurt!"
- "You think you know pain? Ha!"
- "Like grain before the scythe."
Summoning a Woeful Totem:
- "This should keep you busy."
- "Go fetch, mongrels!"
- "This should liven things up a bit."
Using Curse Ground:
- "You've got nowhere to run."
- "Dance for me, eh?"
Releasing a flesh abomination:
- "I knew these things would come in handy."
- "Let's get these chains off you, eh? Time to play."
- "You hungry, boy? Eh? 'Course you are. Go get them!"
- "You're pretty good! I guess it's time to call in the muscle."
Turning into a werewolf:
- "Enough appetizers. Time for the main course!"
- "You've got me bleeding all right. Let me return the favor!"
- "You want a real fight, eh? Here it comes!"
- "Too easy."
- "Orkey's blood, I thought you'd give me a challenge! Too bad."
- "Don't worry, I'll make good use of your corpses."
- "What lies beyond the door? Ha! Guess you'll never know."
- "Least you died in a graveyard, eh? Convenient."
This NPC is related to several achievements:
|Relentless Dogcatcher||10||Defeat Hakgrym the Howler without defeating any of his Flesh Abominations in Veteran Unhallowed Grave.|
|Unscathed Grave||50||Defeat all encounters in addition to Hakgrym the Howler, the Keeper of the Kiln, the Eternal Aegis, Ondagore the Mad, and Kjalnar Tombskald in Veteran Unhallowed Grave without suffering a group member death. Access to Voria's Sanctum is not required.|
|Grave Robber||50||Defeat all encounters in addition to Hakgrym the Howler, the Keeper of the Kiln, the Eternal Aegis, Ondagore the Mad, and Kjalnar Tombskald within 30 minutes of entering Veteran Unhallowed Grave. Your timer starts when you engage the first group of enemies. Access to Voria's Sanctum is not required.|
|In Defiance of Death||50||Defeat all encounters in addition to Hakgrym the Howler, the Keeper of the Kiln, the Eternal Aegis, Ondagore the Mad, and Kjalnar Tombskald after destroying his unholy totem in Veteran Unhallowed Grave within 30 minutes, and without suffering a group member death. Access to Voria's Sanctum is not required.|
|Unhallowed Grave Conqueror||10||Defeat Hakgrym the Howler, the Keeper of the Kiln, the Eternal Aegis, Ondagore the Mad, and Kjalnar Tombskald in Veteran Unhallowed Grave.|
|Unhallowed Grave Vanquisher||10||Defeat Hakgrym the Howler, the Keeper of the Kiln, the Eternal Aegis, Ondagore the Mad, and Kjalnar Tombskald in the Unhallowed Grave.|