The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home Settlement||Morkul Stronghold|
- "So you're Guruzug's hatchet hand? Excellent!
You seem like the dangerous sort. I expect you'll have no trouble with a few stray werewolves and their flea-bitten leader."
- I'm told you want the werewolf leader killed./And you want the pack leader's pelt as well?
- "I do. He's called Magnar.
From what I hear, he's as mangy as they come, so his skin's worthless. Well, mostly worthless. Someone might want it as a specialty item—to hang on the wall and tell stories about, y'know? But it's not worth the trouble."
- "Yeah. War stories, y'know? Tall tales.
People love hanging dead things on walls and talking about them. Y'ffre's bones, you can't walk five paces in Grahtwood without hearing about someone's prized boar head. These Orcs are just as bad."
- How's that?
- "Just look around! Have you ever seen so many severed heads in one place? It's enough to make an executioner blush. But like I always say, one mer's obsession is another mer's gain. If they want a filthy old werewolf pelt, I'll see that they get it."
- Why do you want these werewolf pelts?/So why do you want the other werewolf pelts?
- "To sell them, of course!
Alchemists and armorsmiths pay out the ears for genuine werewolf leather. And then there are the nutcrackers that sew them into costumes and such."
- "You've not heard of these Wayrest dandies and their dress-up parties? Oh it's a hoot! Big sweaty Bretons squeezing into deer skins, Redguards prancing around wearing old bearskin rugs—it's hilarious!"
- So people dress up like werewolves?
- "Sure do. And more importantly, they pay top coin to do it.
I don't judge. We've all got hobbies. Far as I'm concerned, people can dress up like Molag Bal himself if they're willing to pay me this much to make it happen."
Once you return from the mines with the pelts:
- "Back already? Excellent! I assume you've got something for me?"
- I've retrieved those werewolf pelts and killed their pack leader.
- "Ah, excellent. These pelts look perfect! Well, maybe not perfect—but it's not as if the werewolves were happy to hand their skins over, am I right? Well done.
Here's your payment. I hope we can work together again soon."
After you've delivered your first set of pelts, she greets you differently when you report back:
- "Ah, there's my favorite werewolf slayer. Welcome back!
So, how about it? Do you have my pelts?"
- Here are some more pelts, and I killed the pack leader.