The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Kwama Warriors are large bipedal Kwama found primarily in Morrowind. They are the final stage of the kwama and actively protect their colonies from intruders and invaders, giving protection to the lower kwama forms of the scribs and the workers.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- A basic melee attack that hits twice for minor physical damage.
- The Warrior picks up a rock and throws it at you, doing moderate physical damage as indicated by a red cone. If this attack is performed on the trail of soil left by the Kwama Worker's "Charge" attack, some Scrib will be summoned as part of the combo move.
Unique Kwama Warriors
- The Hive Lord, a boss found in normal Darkshade Caverns I
- Transmuted Hive Lord, a boss found in Darkshade Caverns II
- Kwama Overseer, a boss found in Onkobra Kwama Mine
- Before Patch 1.6.5, Excavation was sometimes wrongly called "Thunder Hammer".