Turns hostile if you attack Vestia Illvina
Jaretius Illvina is an Imperial necromancer living at Arvina Estate. As you approach his house, you'll see him standing outside with some skeletons draped on benches. If you speak to him, he'll tell that he's a necromancer, and currently having a rather quiet "party". He'll also ask you to talk to his wife Vesta, who turns out to be another skeleton, but this time an animated one. Killing Vesta will cause him to attack you.
- "Oh … another guest. Splendid. Vesta will be so pleased. Have you told her you're here? If not, just run into the house and let her know."
- What's going on here?
- "Why it's a party, of course. I'm afraid we weren't expecting you, so there are no seats left, but make yourself comfortable anyway. I'm sure Vesta will be along soon with refreshments for all."
- But everyone's dead.
- "What? No, no, no. They're just a bit shy in front of strangers, that's all. Mingle, get to know them, and they'll warm up to you, you'll see."
- What do you do for a living?
- "That's the spirit. It's good to hear some party chatter at last.
- Oh, wait, it's my turn, isn't it? Well, I'm a necromancer by trade. I dabble a bit in taxidermy, but that's just a hobby. How kind of you to ask!"