Morrowind:Writ for Larrius Varro
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to Moonmoth Legion Fort to execute Larrius Varro.
- Find Larrius in the barracks and kill him.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Once Dagoth Ur is dead, you've been named Grandmaster of the Guild and have completed the Mathyn Bemis, Navil/Ranes Ienith, and Brilnosu Llarys writs, return to any of the Masters to receive the writ of Larrius Varro.
Varro is the head of the Imperial Legion at Moonmoth Legion Fort and can be found in the barracks there. He is a tough cookie, despite his regular armor, and wields a nice weapon: Temreki, Shackler of Souls.
Return to any quest giver once he is dead for a 4,000 gold reward.
- According to the dialogue information in the editor, the dialogue topic entry that gives you the writ is in the incorrect order, resulting in you always receiving the We have no Writs of execution at this time, Grandmaster response. Fortunately you can still perform the quests by either killing the target without the writ or by asking the Ethasi Rilvayn directly about the person (ask first about "Fort Moonmoth" to open the Larrius Varro topic).
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.
- Killing Larrius will prevent you from doing his two quests.
- If you kill Varro without the writ, the disposition adjustment is nulled.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Writ for Larrius Varro (MT_WritVarro)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Larrius Varro. He may be found in Fort Moonmoth near Balmora.|
|80||Larrius Varro has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.|
|90||Larrius Varro has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|100||I reported the honorable execution of Larrius Varro.|
|110||I reported the honorable execution of Larrius Varro.|