Morrowind:Writ for Mistress Therana
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Walkthrough: not written
Objectives: written by already written not checked
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to Tel Branora to execute Therana.
- Find Therana in the Upper Tower and kill her.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Once Dagoth Ur is dead, you've been named Grandmaster of the Guild and have completed the Mathyn Bemis, Navil/Ranes Ienith, and Brilnosu Llarys writs, return to any of the Masters to receive the writ for Therana.
This Telvanni council member may already be dead since this is one option during the Main Quest when you are named Telvanni Hortator. You also may have taken her out as part of the last quest for the Mages Guild. If not, you can find her in the Upper Tower in Tel Branora (southeast corner of the map) where she is accompanied by her bodyguard and one unfreeable slave. The slave will not attempt to protect Therana.
Return to any quest giver once she is dead for a 10,000 gold reward.
- According to the dialogue information in the editor, the dialogue topic entry that gives you the writ is in the incorrect order, resulting in you always receiving the We have no Writs of execution at this time, Grandmaster response. Fortunately you can still perform the quests by either killing the target without the writ or by asking the Morag Tong quest giver directly about the person.
- This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.
- Killing Therana will prevent certain quest paths in House Telvanni.
- If you kill Therana without the writ, the disposition adjustment is reduced from +20 to +10.
- If you have done the Auriel's Bow quest, you will find Auriel's Bow on her body.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Writ for Mistress Therana (MT_WritTherana)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Mistress Therana. She may be found in the tower of Tel Branora.|
|80||Mistress Therana has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.|
|90||Mistress Therana has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|100||I reported the honorable execution of Mistress Therana.|
|110||I reported the honorable execution of Mistress Therana.|