|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
The Hall of Justice Secret Library
The Hall of Justice Secret Library is a storehouse for controversial books accessed via locked, half-hidden trapdoors in the Justice Offices and the Office of the Watch.
Inside the Secret Library
The library contains books thought by the Tribunal Temple to be too dangerous to be viewed by the general public, in addition to many more common books also found in the Library of Vivec, among other places. It is tended by Brerayne Raloran, who will refuse to speak to you about anything. She may even attack you if you try to talk to her. However, as long as you don't try to talk to her, you are free to read any book in the library (including the ten skill books) without consequence. If you try to take them, however, you'll have to tangle with her and the Ordinator posted here. Among the notable books to be found here are 9 out of The 36 Lessons of Vivec, one volume from 2920, The Last Year of the First Era, the rare second volume of Vampires of Vvardenfell, another book on vampires - Galur Rithari's Papers, the Dissident Priests' book Progress of Truth, and the three notes given by Vivec when you meet him during the Main Quest, regarding the events at Red Mountain.
- 2920, Second Seed 
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 3 
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 4 
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 5 
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 11 
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 17 
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 20 
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 26 
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 35 
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 36 
- Aedra and Daedra (x4)
- The Affairs of Wizards (x3)
- Ancestors and the Dunmer (x2)
- The Annotated Anuad (x10)
- Antecedents of Dwemer Law (x4)
- ^ Speechcraft skill book
- ^ Blunt Weapon skill book
- ^ a b Mysticism skill book
- ^ Axe skill book
- ^ Unarmored skill book
- ^ a b Long Blade skill book
- ^ Sneak skill book
- ^ Spear skill book
Hall of Justice Secret Library entrance on west side of the map