Legends:Sightless Pit (quest)
Find the Dwemer puzzle box
The Frozen Path: Sightless Pit
Sightless Pit is a location of the second episode, The Frozen Path, unlocked by completing Alfe Fyr. You will start the match with the support Sightless Pit in play. Upon completing it for the first time, you will be rewarded with playsets of Back-Alley Rogue and Cog Collector.
If you chose to keep the ring in the Darkened Forest in Episode 1, you will be transformed into a werewolf, and are given a deck to use. Completing the mission this way grants you the Child of Hircine title.
- Pre-match, kept the ring:
- Laaneth: "Beautiful moon tonight. Shame we have to descend into this dark ruin, but it's our best hope of finding that Dwemer puzzle box."
- Laaneth: "Wait. Are you okay? That ring on your hand is glowing and... are you growing fur?"
- Pre-match, did not keep the ring:
- Laaneth: "This ruin is our best hope of finding that Dwemer puzzle box - but be careful. It's overrun with Falmer."
- Post-match, kept the ring:
- Laaneth: "Looks like there's a curse on that ring you're wearing. I think I can clear that up for you. But in the meantime, I found the puzzle box."
- Post-match, did not keep the ring:
- Laaneth: "Found the puzzle box! Let's get out of here before more of those creatures show up."
|One or more decklists on this page are incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
|1||Voracious Spriggan||Creature (Spriggan)||1||2||1||Common||Drain|
Summon: Give a creature Cover.
|1||Goblin Skulk||Creature (Goblin)||3||2||3||Rare||Pilfer: Draw a random 0-cost card from your deck.|
|2||Shadowmaster||Creature (Falmer)||3||3||3||Epic||Summon: Give a friendly creature Cover. Your opponent can't target it with actions until your next turn.|
|1||Shadowscale Partisan||Creature (Argonian)||3||2||2||Common||Lethal
Summon: +0/+2 if you have another creature with Lethal.
|1||Back-Alley Rogue||Creature (Dark Elf)||4||5||3||Rare||Summon: Steal Cover from another creature.|
|1||Green Pact Stalker||Creature (Wood Elf)||4||3||4||Rare||Guard
Summon: +2/+2 if there is a Wounded enemy creature in this lane.
|1||Sightless Skulk||Creature (Falmer)||4||4||3||Common||Summon: Draw a card if you have two other creatures.|
|Prev: Alfe Fyr||Up: Return to Clockwork City
Conc: Mount Anthor or Bleakcoast Ridge
|Next: Return to Alfe Fyr|