- Talk to a noble.
- Head to the town the noble's agent is staying in.
- Give the weapon to the noble's agent within the time limit and collect your reward.
A Simple Delivery
Speak to a noble, who says:
- "If you are interested in earning (random gold) gold for doing nothing more than delivering a little parcel to an agent of mine, speak up now."
- "I could use the services of someone of moderate talent, above average discretion, and willingness to assume the position of a lowly courier for (random gold) gold pieces. Are you that person?"
The noble goes on:
- "Excellent. Here's the (weapon). Now, (agent's name) needs to have it in (town) in (time limit) days. That ought to be just enough time, I hope. You will recognize (agent's name) -- just look for a (agent's description). Good luck and thank you."
The noble answers:
- "Really? Too busy, perhaps? Your loss."
Deliver the Weapon
This is a simple delivery quest. Just travel to the town where the noble's agent is staying, find the agent, and deliver the weapon to him/her to collect your reward. The doors of the building where the agent is staying will be unlocked for the duration of the quest.
Upon handing the weapon to your contact, they will say:
- "Ah, good to see you (player's first name). And the (weapon) too. Excellent. Here's the (random gold) gold pieces I believe you were promised by (noble's name)."
A successfully completed quest results in a reputation gain according to the table below.
|Noble you got the quest from||+5|
|Noble's associated factions||+2|
If you don't deliver the weapon in time, you will lose reputation according to the table below.
(Allies/Enemies affiliations for listed factions are not considered.)
- If you keep the weapon, it will remain in your inventory once the time limit has expired, unlike most quest items.
After you have accepted this quest, NPCs may say when asked for any news:
- "(Noble's name) is still in the smuggling business, I hear."
- "There's been an extraordinary increase in smuggling lately."
If you fail the quest, NPCs may say when asked for any news:
- "Someone found a very lovely (weapon) around here recently"
- "I hear (noble's name) is mad as hell at some (player's race) adventurer."
If you successfully complete the quest, NPCs may say when asked for any news:
- "Someone named (agent's name) has been waving around some (weapon)."
- "The smuggling of religious artifacts is apparently the big new crime."
If you successfully complete the quest, the quest giver may later greet you with:
- "Oh, it's my old courier. How charming. How may I help you?"
- "You look familiar. You made a little delivery for me recently, didn't you?"
If you failed the quest, the quest giver will greet you with:
- "You look almost exactly like a (player's race) who failed a delivery for me. Curious. Go away now."
|Weapon Supply (r0c10y10)|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|0||(Date): (Noble's name) of (palace), (noble's town) has sent me to deliver a (weapon) to an ally named (agent's name). I need to have the (weapon) in (agent's name)'s hands in (time limit) days. The (agent's description) can apparently be found in a place called (building) in (town).|