|3rd||Lingering Damage Health|
|Plant||Slaughterfish Egg Nest|
Slaughterfish Eggs can be acquired by harvesting a slaughterfish egg nest, found underwater or sometimes half-submerged in water.
116 guaranteed samples found in 33 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
- 11 in Arch-Mage's Quarters (College of Winterhold)
- 7 in Jorrvaskr Living Quarters (Whiterun)
- 7 in Calixto's House of Curiosities (Windhelm)
- 6 in Black-Briar Manor (Riften)
- 5 inside Labyrinthian, Tribune
- 5 in The Hag's Cure (Markarth)
- 5 in Hall of the Vigilant (The Pale)
- 5 in Nepos's House (Markarth)
- 5 in Sleeping Giant Inn (Riverwood)
It is categorized as an uncommon ingredient, meaning that all apothecary merchants have a 15% chance of carrying 1-5 samples. In addition, it may be randomly found in uncommon- and rare-type apothecary's satchels.
606 slaughterfish egg nests are found in 89 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
- 61 around Wreck Of The Brinehammer (The Pale)
- 30 around The Serpent Stone (Winterhold)
- 24 around Pilgrim's Trench (Winterhold)
- 24 around Geirmund's Hall (The Rift)
- 23 around Solitude Lighthouse (Solitude)
- 23 around Wreck of the Icerunner (Hjaalmarch)
- 21 around Broken Oar Grotto (Haafingar)
- 20 around Dawnstar Sanctuary (The Pale)
- Slaughterfish eggs are also categorized as raw food, meaning they can be sold to innkeepers as well as apothecary merchants.