|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Go to Xeemhok's Lagoon.
- Defeat Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker and collect 3 Challenger Tokens.
- Speak with Britta Silanus in Leyawiin.
After starting the quest, head to Xeemhok's Lagoon in southwestern Blackwood. The Vunalk Wayshrine is the closest and to the north of the location. When Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker has spawned, you and your allies can fight and defeat the Argonian Behemoth. During the fight, be aware of Xeemhok's Rockfall attack, stalactites will fall from the ceiling and keep hitting players unless the attack is interrupted. There will also be Voriplasm adds spawned, which head towards glowing corpses which are raised as Voriplasmic Corpses.
- I defeated the Argonian behemoth Xeemhok and collected tokens from fallen warriors.
- "Excellent news! At last someone has put an end to Xeemhok's brutal reign. These tokens you brought back should help us to identify those adventurers who were less fortunate than you.
Here—Blackwood thanks you. Check back for more work soon."
- You may not be able to activate the Warriors' bodies to collect the tokens.
- Grouping with another player can allow you to work around this.
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I should go to the lair of Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker and put an end to his reign of terror. I also need to collect tokens from the bodies of challengers he defeated.
Objective: Defeat Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker
Objective: Gather Challenger Tokens: 0/3
|I defeated the Trophy-Taker and retrieved tokens from his fallen challengers. I should return to Leyawiin to claim my reward.
Objective: Talk to Britta Silanus