The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Sap and Stone: Eliminate the Xit-Xaht threat in the Ruins of Mazzatun.
- Maelstrom Arena: Compete in an otherworldly Daedric arena.
- Death Among the Dead-Water: Rescue the Naga-Kur from self-destruction.
- Empty Nest: Investigate strange occurrences at the Bright-Throat egg nursery.
Unique Argonian Behemoths
- Argonian Behemoth, the final boss of the Vault of Umbrage in Maelstrom Arena
- Brsssp the Behemoth, a champion of Nchuthnkarst
- Deroh-Zah, the guardian of the Sacred Lily.
- Gathongor the Mauler, a group boss found at Gathongor's Mire
- Krona, an abomination of the Veeskhleel
- Phantom of Xal-Nur, a Behemoth made of amberplasm in the Ruins of Mazzatun
- Xal-Nur the Slaver, a boss in the Ruins of Mazzatun
- Yakh-Xul the Destroyer, found in Norg-Tzel
Skills and Abilities
- Bog Slam
- The Argonian Behemoth slams its fists into the ground, indicated by a large AoE.
- Stinging Sputum
- The Argonian Behemoth spits a blistering green substance on the ground, indicated by an AoE. Deals poison damage.
- Marsh Masher
- The Argonian Behemoth punches you. need a more complete description
- Summon Crocodiles
- The Argonian Behemoth summons two small Crocodiles to assist it.
- In earlier announcements, they were referred to as Behemoths or Berserkers. Developer commentary at QuakeCon 2014 also stated that they like to eat Naga.