Online:Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker|
- The Trophy-Taker: Defeat Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker and retrieve tokens from his fallen challengers.
Skills and Abilities
- Marsh Masher
- Xeemhok will cause stalactites to fall from the roof and they will target players. Interruptible[verification needed — see ].
- Summon Voriplasms
- Xeemhok will throw several Voriplasms from his body. These will begin moving towards some glowing corpses. If they are not destroyed before they reach the body, a Voriplasmic Corpse will form.
- Summon Giant Voriplasms
- If fight continues until a certain point, Giant Voriplasms will be summoned.
When he is engaged in combat:
- Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker: "You come to fight Xeemhok? Xeemhok fights!"
- Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker: "Puny weakling! Xeemhok feast on your flesh!"
- Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker: "Come here! Xeemhok pick teeth with your bones!"
Near end of fight/After Giant Voriplasms are formed:[verification needed — see ]
- Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker: "You trophy soon! Xeemhok swears it!"
- Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker: "No! Xeemhok must … take … trophies …."
There is one achievement related to this creature:
|Trophy-Taker's Taker||10||Defeat the Argonian Behemoth Xeemhok the Trophy-Taker at Xeemhok's Lagoon.|