|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Battlereeve Tanerline charged me with finding allies to attack the abyssal geysers and destroy the pearls that power them before the Sea Sload cabal's plan to sink Summerset comes to fruition.
- Speak to Battlereeve Tanerline in Alinor and accept the task.
- Destroy three Abyssal Geysers.
- Return to Tanerline for your reward.
Speak to Battlereeve Tanerline in Alinor to start the quest.
- How do we act on the information Cainar and Miriya uncovered?
- "The Sea Sloads have unleashed abyssal geysers that can sink the island. They assumed we'd be so concerned with the creatures that bubbled out of them that we'd fail to realize the true danger until it was too late.
Let's disappoint them, shall we?"
- What do you have in mind?
- "Destroy the geysers. Find them and obliterate them as quickly as you can.
You'll need to fight through the creatures spawned by the geysers, so bring allies with you if you can. And make sure to destroy the pearls. That's the source of the magic."
- I'll destroy the abyssal geysers.
Now travel to any of the Abbyssal Geysers located in Summerset and make sure to get credit for detroying them. You only need 3 abyssal geysers and you can repeat 1 abyssal geyser multiple times. To get credit for destroying the abyssal geyser you do not need to destroy the pearl yourself.
When you have completed the quest objective, return to Battlereeve Tanerline and talk to her to complete the quest.
- "The Proxy Queen keeps me as busy as a Sapiarch's apprentice! If I need to deal with one more disaster today, I may order the Divine Prosecution to round up vagrants for me to beat upon!
Now out with it. Were you able to disrupt the abyssal geysers?"
- I destroyed at least three of the abyssal geysers.
- "That's excellent news! Despite my misgivings, it seems the Queen's decree has been more of a blessing than a curse. I'm not sure what we would have done without the help of newcomers like you. You have my thanks and the gratitude of all of Summerset."
||When I locate an abyssal geyser, I need to defeat its guardians, destroy the abyssal pearl, and shut down the geyser. I need to destroy at least three geysers to disrupt the Sea Sload threat.
Objective: Destroy the Abyssal Geysers: 0 / 3
||I destroyed at least three of the abyssal geysers. I should return to Battlereeve Tanerline and let her know I disrupted the plans of the Sea Sload cabal.
Objective: Talk to Battlereeve Tanerline