Online:Shade of Silaeda
|Shade of Silaeda|
|Location||Northwest platform, Cloudrest Aerie, Cloudrest|
|Leveled gold, Poison Solvents
Armor pieces from Aegis of Galenwe, Arms of Relequen, Mantle of Siroria and Vestment of Olorime
Armor pieces from Perfect Aegis of Galenwe, Perfect Arms of Relequen, Perfect Mantle of Siroria and Perfect Vestment of Olorime
The Shade of Silaeda is a shadowy clone of the Welkynar gryphon Silaeda, created by Z'Maja. It will summoned after the Shade of Siroria enters combat, who together serve as an optional boss, though defeating them will make the battle with Z'Maja easier.
- Woe of the Welkynars: Help a Gryphon Knight defeat a powerful Sea Sload sorceress and save Cloudrest.
Skills and Abilities
- Roaring Flare
- The Shade of Silaeda will rear back onto her hind legs and performs Roaring Flare, which inflicts a player with a damaging status effect. This status effect is displayed as an orange circle at the player's feet. Roaring Flare explodes after a short period of time inflicting a fatal amount of damage unless they are able to get close to at least two other players and share the damage between them.
- Gryphon Claws
- The Shade of Silaeda will swipe her target with her claws when she is grounded.
- Gryphon Bleed
- This is more of a problem on Veteran difficulty. When Silaeda's Shade light attacks you with her claws, she will apply a bleed DoT that stacks every time she light attacks you. She shares this ability with the other Gryphon Shades.
- Take Flight
- As Silaeda's Shade is preparing to swap into "Flight Phase," a massive AOE will begin to spread on the ground beneath her, knocking back any players standing within. The tell for this ability is when she crouches, giving several preparatory flaps of her wings before swooping upwards.
- Gusts of Wind
- When the Shade of Silaeda is airborne, she will dip down and swoop back up, whipping up small "tornadoes" in her passing. These gusts CC players that they hit.