- Beneath the Stone: Rout the Boneshaper Reachmen from the Shor's Stone mine.
- Storming the Hall: Help retake an ancient site from the Rageclaw Clan.
- Breaking the Shackle: Destroy Molag Bal's Great Shackle.
Breaking the Shackle
Tirora's voice can be heard before you see her: she will call out "Is someone out there? I could use a little help in here!" and "Hello? Can you let me out of this cage, please?"
When you do so, she will thank you, "I appreciate the help, and I won't forget this. I'll return the favor one day. You can count on that."
Once you speak to her after she is freed, she says,
- "I thought I would rot in that cage forever."
- I'm here with Vanus Galerion to destroy the Great Shackle.
- "What an excellent idea! You can count on my help. I'll go find Vanus and prepare myself for battle."
When you reach the shackle, she promises to help you: "I am proud to lend my magic to such great personages as you and Vanus Galerion."