This article is about the enemy. For the set, see Mighty Chudan (set).
|Location||Ruins of Mazzatun|
Mighty Chudan is a giant female haj mota found in the Ruins of Mazzatun. She is the tree-minder's pet. Chudan is the namesake of the Mighty Chudan monster helm set, but doesn't actually drop any of the pieces.
- Pledge: Ruins of Mazzatun: Prove you are truly Undaunted by conquering the Ruins of Mazzatun.
- Sap and Stone: Eliminate the Xit-Xaht threat in the Ruins of Mazzatun.
Skills and Abilities
- Bog Rush
- Chudan targets one player digs towards them. She does this when an Argonian Shellbinder spawns. The Shellbinder prods Chudan with lightning in an attempt to control the beast. They throw lightning at your group in the process, dealing more and more damage the longer the Shellbinder is left alive. The indication that you have been targeted comes to you in the form of an aoe that spreads out from your feet and follows you everywhere. This means you have to run between Chudan and the Shellbinder (in other words, make sure Chudan "has line of sight" on them), and evade her charge when she digs towards you so she kills the Shellbinder that's tossing out lightning. Once Chudan begins to charge, she will not change directions; she will charge in a straight line without deviating from that path.
- Mucous Spray
- Chudan barrages whoever she's targeting with a flurry of poisonous spit. It hits numerous times and deals major poison damage. The tank must block this ability, and the healer should focus heals on the tank when this ability is being used.
- Mucous Pool
- When Chudan spits, she leaves behind poisonous AoE pools. Try not to stand in them.
- Crushing Claws
- Chudan swipes in front of her with her claws, dealing mild physical damage.
- Raging Gore
- Chudan gores whatever is in front of her with her crest. This usually one-shots everything but the tank.
- Mighty Chudan bites her target, dealing mild physical damage.
- Summon Haj Mota
- Smaller Haj Mota will arrive to assist her in battle. They can use Swamp Spit to apply a toxic green AoE on the ground.
There are several Achievements associated with this boss:
|Shadows of the Hist Delver||50||Complete Veteran Cradle of Shadows and Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun.|
|Ruins of Mazzatun Challenger||50||Complete the listed achievements for Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun.|
|Ruins of Mazzatun Conqueror||10||Defeat Zatzu the Spine-Breaker, The Mighty Chudan, Xal-Nur the Slaver, and Tree-Minder Na-Kesh in Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun.|
|Ruination||50||Defeat Zatzu the Spine-Breaker, The Mighty Chudan, Xal-Nur the Slaver, and Tree-Minder Na-Kesh in Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun within 30 minutes of starting the dungeon. Timer starts on passing through the first archway.|
|Unbowed||50||Defeat Zatzu the Spine-Breaker, The Mighty Chudan, Xal-Nur the Slaver, and Tree-Minder Na-Kesh in Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun without suffering a group member death.|
|Ruins of Mazzatun Vanquisher||10||Defeat Zatzu the Spine-Breaker, The Mighty Chudan, Xal-Nur the Slaver, and Tree-Minder Na-Kesh in the Ruins of Mazzatun.|
|Haj Mota Matador||10||Defeat the Mighty Chudan in Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun without any party members being hit by Bog Rush.|