|Store Type||Achievement Furnisher|
Heralda Garscroft is a Breton holiday achievement furnisher who can be found in each of the alliances' capital cities, as well as Vivec City. She sells furnishing items associated with the following holiday events:
These furnishing items can only be purchased once the requisite achievements have also been completed.
If you don't own a house:
- "You don't have a home? Where do you hang your pictures?"
- "Homeless in Hammerfell? There's no reason for that. Plenty of places available, if you're not too picky about where you want to live."
- "No house? However do you get by? I can't imagine sleeping in the altogether without four sturdy walls around me!"
If you do own a house, her dialogue will vary depending on how many achievements you've completed[verification needed — event achievements? zone?]:
- "You should be honored. I only sell quite interesting things to quite interesting people."
- "Names are like noses. Everyone has one. What you want is a reputation. I love to help turn a house into a home when a good reputation is involved."
- "Now, I usually only deal with heroes of a higher stature, but I like you. So this time I'll make an exception."
- "Starting to make a name for yourself? I like that. Let me show you something that will enhance your reputation and decorate your home at the same time."
- "Now you I know and respect! Let's get right down to business, shall we?"
- "You have the air of a very important person. Someone I can really snuggle up to. Let me show you my special stock."
- "Ah, hero, you grace me with your exalted presence! Would you like me to heap praises upon you first or would you like to get right down to business?"
- "Your reputation proceeds you, hero! Let's share a drink and see if anything in my private stock speaks to you today."
- "You're here? You're really here! You honor me, champion. Now let me honor you. I only show these furnishings to a select few."
- "When you reach the pinnacle of fame and fortune, commonplace items just won't do. Have no fear. My furnishings are far from commonplace."
- "I've been saving a few items for that special someone, and there isn't anyone more special than you. Want to take a look?"
- "I so look forward to your visits, champion. It makes me want to slash my prices to make certain you'll take something home with you."
|Banner of Mayhem||Parlor
|5,000||Achievement: Mayhem Connoisseur||A banner of champions, and reminder of the senseless violence during the Midyear. It has an air of violence about it.||Midyear Mayhem|
|Corpse of Mayhem, Argonian||Undercroft
|15,000||Achievement: Wrath of the Whitestrake||A fully-assembled Argonian skeleton, and reminder of the senseless violence during the Midyear.||Midyear Mayhem|
|Corpse of Mayhem, Khajiit||Undercroft
|15,000||Achievement: Wrath of the Whitestrake||A fully-assembled Khajiiti skeleton, and reminder of the senseless violence during the Midyear.||Midyear Mayhem|
|Corpse of Mayhem, Orc||Undercroft
|15,000||Achievement: Wrath of the Whitestrake||A fully-assembled Orcish skeleton, and reminder of the senseless violence during the Midyear.||Midyear Mayhem|
|New Life Bonfire||Lighting
|10,000||Achievement: Snow Bare Plunge||A crackling bonfire, perfect for warding off the evening chill and gathering with friends.||New Life Festival|
|New Life Celebrant's Standard||Parlor
|2,500||Achievement: New Life Celebrant||Honor Magnus as winter's grip weakens, and the days begin to lengthen.||New Life Festival|
|Probably-Not-Punch Bowl of Mayhem||Lighting
|30,000||Achievement: Star-Made Knight||A reminder of the senseless violence during the Midyear. Perhaps the most noteworthy trophy one could have. Perhaps, also, the most fragrant.||Midyear Mayhem|
|Standard of Mayhem||Parlor
|2,500||Achievement: Mayhem Connoisseur||A standard of champions, and reminder of the senseless violence during the Midyear. It smells vaguely of blood and oil.||Midyear Mayhem|
|Tree, Jester's Large||Conservatory
|15,000||Achievement: Royal Jester||Does this tree look funny to you?||Jester's Festival|
|Tree, Jester's Small||Conservatory
|5,000||Achievement: Royal Jester||A young tree also known as "The Hilarious Sapling." Or was that jester kidding about that?||Jester's Festival|
|Witch's Festival, Cursed Totem||Undercroft
|25,000||Achievement: Reaper's Harvest||Sure, it's fun for your house to have a curse on it during the Witches Festival, but why not be accursed all year long?||Witch's Festival|
|Witch's Festival, Plunder Skulls||Undercroft
|10,000||Achievement: Plunder Skull Fanatic||Cranial buckets of loot of particular interest to witches and warlocks—now not just for the Witches Festival!||Witch's Festival|
|Witches Remains, Hagraven||Undercroft
|10,000||Achievement: An Unsparing Harvest||Even in death, this trophy's glassy eyes seem haunted by dark visions.||Witch's Festival|
- Heralda used to have white hair and a brown sleeveless outfit. This was later changed, and she now has black hair and a green shoulderless outfit.