Firuin is a Bosmer found in the town of Vulkwasten. She was in a relationship with Galithor, the town's brewer, but had a falling-out with him when he refused to try making rotmeth differently. She joined the Worm Cult soon after. She is the author of a note, and the recipient of a letter.
Firuin knocked out Alphrost, who came up to you and Galithor to let him know the brewery's been broken into. Firuin summons a cadre of Scamps to take several containers of rotmeth out of the brewery. She orders her Scamps to enter a portal.
- Firuin: "Hurry! Take that to the hill. The first fires will be lit soon."
When she notices you:
- Firuin: "Alphrost's head is thicker than I though. My servants! To me!"
She will be accompanied by two Scamps in battle, and you will need to kill her to progress.
Skills and Abilities
- Ice Arrow
- A basic ranged attack that does minor frost damage.
- Summon Ice Barrier
- The enemy summons an Ice Barrier that absorbs projectiles fired at it until destroyed. The player should move so that there is a clear line of sight between themselves and the enemy.
- Winter's Reach
- The enemy releases an icy whirlwind in the direction it is facing. This whirlwind does moderate frost damage and roots all players that it hits. Root effect passes through block, and can be escaped by roll dodging.
- Focused Healing
- The enemy will heal any allies that are hurt, including itself. Enemies often indicate this by calling out for healing (I'm hurt!, I need healing!, Healer! etc.) This effect appears as a yellow beam connecting the healer and its target. This spell can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance.
- Rite of Passage
- When the enemy gets low enough on health, they channel this ability, healing them and several allies over time.