|Store||The Unbroken Bough|
Drakaws is an Argonian woodworker and possible spy for the Ebonheart Pact who runs The Unbroken Bough in Rinmawen's Plaza in Alinor. You'll find his stall south of the plaza under the arcade, where he'll check his books, sell his wares, and coyly imply that he might be a spy.
If you're an Altmer:
- "Honored patron, please don't look down upon this humble shopkeep. No matter what vile rumor you may have heard, I can assure you that I am not, nor have I ever been, a spy for the Pact.
Please, feel free to use the crafting table. I insist!"
- "I'm a simple woodworker, my dear patron. There's absolutely nothing nefarious going on around here, you have my word on that. The Divine Prosecution didn't send you around, by any chance? Oh, no reason. Just asking.
Need something else?"
- "I saw an absolutely amazing rendition of the Bard of Black Marsh performed by the House of Reveries. It's not as grand as your High Elf operas, but I enjoyed it.
Changing the subject, did you see who entered the palace today. Um, just curious."
If you're not an Altmer:
- "I'm not saying I'm a spy for the Pact. Perish the thought! What I am saying is that if you hear anything interesting, come back and tell your old friend Drakaws.
- In the meantime, feel free to use the equipment."
- "Tell me, traveler, have you ever met a Psijic? Those mysterious arcane monks from the displaced island of Artaeum?
- Oh, no reason. Just trying to make conversation. If the Divine Prosecution asks, though, I never mentioned the topic."
- "I may or may not have connections in Black Marsh. And I may or may not know someone who knows someone in the court of the Skald King. Does that make me a spy? Of course not! I'm just well-connected.
- But if you hear anything interesting …."
- Despite one of his dialogue lines inviting you to use the crafting table, one is not present at his location.