Online:Dragon Lore: Shroud Hearth
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Quick Summary: written by MolagBallet, not checked
Quest Stages: written by MolagBallet, checked by Jeancey
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
Dragons have not been seen in Tamriel for generations, and the Khajiit are unsure how best to fight against them. The ancient Nords recorded Dragon fighting techniques on scrolls they keep in their crypts. I need to find these scrolls.
- Find the Shroud Heart Scroll in Shroud Hearth Barrow and return to Zahari.
Travel to the Rift and enter Shroud Hearth Barrow. The closest wayshrine is the Geirmund's Hall Wayshrine. You'll find the Shroud Heart Scroll in an Ancient Trunk in the delve's boss chamber, where Jakalor is located. This can be accessed by either going east or west from the entrance to the delve; and entering the door halfway through the entire loop. The trunk is located near Jakalorn's ritual site. Once you have the scroll, return to Zahari at the camp north of Cormount.
|Dragon Lore: Shroud Hearth|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Zahari asked me to travel to Shroud Hearth Barrow, a Nord burial site in the Rift, and look for a scroll with information on fighting Dragons in its depths.
Objective: Find Scroll in Shroud Hearth
|I found a scroll with techniques for fighting Dragons. I should return the scroll to Zahari so she can forward such techniques to the Northern Elsweyr Defense Force.
Objective: Talk to Zahari
* Any text displayed in angle brackets (e.g.,
<Alias=LocationHold>) is dynamically set by the game and will be filled in with the appropriate word(s) when seen in game.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in any order. Some stages may therefore repeat objectives seen in other stages.
- Online-Quest Pages Needing Images
- Online-ONQP-Summary Written
- Online-ONQP-Summary Not Checked
- Online-ONQP-Walkthrough Written
- Online-ONQP-Walkthrough Not Checked
- Online-ONQP-Stages Written
- Online-ONQP-Stages Checked
- Online-Quests-Side Quests
- Online-Quests-Prologue Quests