The Dark Mane is an evil Khajiit Dro-m'Athra who has possesed mane Akkhuz-ri and unleashed Dro-m'Athra upon Reaper's March. According to legend, the Dark Mane was the leader of the Khajiiti people in ancient times. He fell from grace, and was cast out of the Moon's light, forced to walk in darkness for all eternity.
- Stonefire Machinations: Defeat the Stonefire Cult and the Dark Mane.
- Motes in the Moonlight: Cleanse Moonmont and subdue the Dark Mane.
- The Den of Lorkhaj: Help the Lunar Champion walk the final, dark path.
- Mane Akkhuz-ri: "Please... I can't take any more."
- Dark Mane: "This one knew the vessel was weak."
- Dark Mane: "The Tharn will be displeased."
- Dark Mane: "End this flesh before you. It is not fit to breathe."
- Dark Mane: "We will meet again."
Motes in the Moonlight
In the next chamber, you'll hear the haunting voice of the Dark Mane:
- Dark Mane : "You're mine now, "Champions!""
- Shazah : "Khali! Watch out!"
- Khali : "What?"
The sisters are suddenly bound by magic:
- Shazah : "Aah!"
- Khali : "Aah!"
After wearing the Dark Mane down, he'll try to flee, but suddenly find himself bound in magical chains:
- Dark Mane : "Enough of this! I'll return to Tharn, and together we'll …."
- Dark Mane : "No! Damn you, First Mane!"
The Fires of Dune
Cleanse the Shrine of Jone and you'll hear:
- Dark Mane : "Your precious Champion struggles and twists, like a bug in amber. Your Champion is mine, now."