The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
A range of activities are possible in The Elder Scrolls Online. Some are obvious parts of gameplay, such as completing quests and exploring dungeons. This page lists some of the optional activities that are available.
- Alchemy: Crafting potions.
- Blacksmithing: Crafting heavy armor and melee weapons.
- Clothing: Crafting medium and light armor.
- Enchanting: Crafting magical glyphs to enhance your weapons, armor and jewelry.
- Jewelry Crafting: Crafting of jewelry. (Added by the Summerset chapter)
- Provisioning: Crafting food and beverages.
- Woodworking: Crafting bows, staves, and shields.
- Justice: An overview of the Justice system.
- Lockpicking: Open locked chests and break into private places across Tamriel.
- Pickpocket: Put your greedy hands where they don't belong.
- Hunting: Seek out and kill powerful monsters or other boss monsters.
- Treasure Maps: Find hidden treasures with clues from maps.
- Collecting: Collect trophies from slain creatures.
- Skyshards: Track down all the Skyshards hidden throughout Tamriel.
- Sightseeing: Visit all the striking locales in Tamriel.
- World Events: Scripted wilderness events that take place across Tamriel.