Morrowind:Llervu Ancestral Tomb
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Llervu Ancestral Tomb|
|West Gash, [-11,13]|
Llervu Ancestral Tomb is a very small tomb located between Ald Velothi and Gnisis in the West Gash. The tomb is located directly south of Ald Velothi, situated to the west of the nearby cave Palansour.
There are two undead guarding this tiny tomb. As soon as you enter the tomb, you will find yourself in a small room guarded by one undead foe. Along with the undead enemy, a Scroll of Black Scorn and a small chest containing leveled items can be found in this room. In addition to these items, a key to the door can be found under one of the prayer stools. The room past the locked door is equally small and also guarded by an undead enemy. The loot is this room is quite scarce as well; an urn containing some bonemeal, an iron longsword, and a portion of ash salts can all be found on top of an altar in the corner of the area.
The Llervu family is one of the larger families in Morrowind, mainly within House Redoran. There are nine known members of the family:
- Derayna Llervu, a smuggler in Punammu
- Dronos Llervu, a blacksmith specializing in Glass Armor in Ghostgate
- Elms Llervu, a Redoran trainer in Vivec
- Ernse Llervu, Master Trainer of Blunt Weapon, at The Abbey of St. Delyn the Wise in Vivec
- Falura Llervu, a slave in Tel Aruhn with a bright future
- Gilas Llervu, a bandit in Andasreth
- Guls Llervu, a Redoran priest and spell merchant in Ald'ruhn
- Neldris Llervu, a Sixth House sleeper in Suran
- Volene Llervu, a Redoran hireling at the Council Club in Ald'ruhn