|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- See Eydis Fire-Eye in the Balmora Guild of Fighters for orders.
- Head to Dura gra-Bol's house and slay her.
- Return to Eydis to collect the reward.
Eydis Fire-Eye in the Balmora Guild of Fighters asks you to fulfill a bounty contract on the Orc Dura gra-Bol, a known outlaw who's living in Balmora.
Dura gra-Bol's House
Head to gra-Bol's house, located across the river and next to the South Wall Cornerclub. It's the big house, towering above the others. She's an outlaw, so just attack her right away. She is equipped with an iron war axe and a few pieces of netch leather armor.
Go back to the Guild of Fighters and talk to Eydis Fire-Eye about Dura gra-Bol. She'll give you your reward of 250 septims.
- If you talk to Percius Mercius in the Ald'ruhn Fighters Guild about this quest, he'll tell you that Dura gra-Bol is wanted for murder, so you shouldn't feel bad about killing her.
- You can use gra-Bol's house as your own once she's dead, but every container in there will flag your items as stolen.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Gra-Bol's Bounty (FG_OrcBounty)
||Eydis Fire-Eye told me she has a 250 gold bounty on the Orc Dura gra-Bol who lives in Balmora.
||Eydis Fire-Eye paid me 250 gold for the contract on Dura gra-Bol.