|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Azura's Coast, [10,-12]|
Ashirbadon is a small cave on the first island east of Bal Fell.
Once inside, the small path will lead to an open cavern. There are two offshoots to this cavern and levitation is required to reach them both. One offshoot is just a small inset where a dremora waits beside an ancient chest. The other offshoot leads to the cave where Vindamea is located.
Opponents on the way to Vindamea are three atronachs and a dremora.
The loot here consists of scrolls, potions, skill-building books, gold, clothing, jewelry and potion ingredients.
- Warlock's Ring: Receive the location of another powerful artifact.
Treasure Location a
- 1 Chest containing various loot
Treasure Location b
- 4 Chests containing various loot
- 3 Urns containing various Ingredients
- 2 Urns (trapped) containing various Scrolls
- 1 Crate containing various loot
- 1 Sack containing Gold
- 1 Standard Fortify Magicka Potion
- 1 Standard Potion of Fire Shield
- 1 Quality Fortify Intelligence Potion
- 1 Quality Rising Force Potion
- 1 Skill Book Response to Bero's Speech (Destruction)
- 1 Skill Book A Game at Dinner (Alchemy)
- 1 Scroll of The Blood Thief
- 1 Scroll of Flameguard