|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Ajira tells you you can recover the Warlock's Ring from the Ashirbadon cave.
- Travel to the cave, and fight your way through to the last mage, Vindamea Drethan.
- Defeat Vindamea Drethan, and recover the artifact from her corpse.
- Return the ring to Ajira, and she will let you keep it.
Once you've reached the rank of Warlock, Ajira in the Balmora Guild of Mages will tell you about the Warlock's Ring after you've found the Staff of Magnus. This isn't a quest per se, but merely a chance to acquire a powerful magical item for your arsenal.
The ring is currently held by Vindamea Drethan in Ashirbadon, a cave on a small island east of the ruins of Bal Fell, just east of the city of Vivec at the bottom of the map. Indeed, just head directly east from the ruins and it is on the first island you reach.
The cave is small though filled with several tough creatures possibly including atronachs, dremora, and daedroth. Vindamea is again a high level mage wielding the Warlock's Ring and can be tough to take out. Don't forget to check for treasure once you've killed her.
- Ajira tells you that Ashirbadon is west of Bal Fell, even though your target is actually to the east.
- If your disposition with Ajira is less than 70, she will not give you this quest. Instead she will tell you to come back when you are a Warlock even if you already are.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Warlock's Ring (MG_WarlocksRing)
||Ajira told me that the Warlock's Ring is held by Vindamea Drethan, a sorceress in Ashirbadon, which is on an island east of the ruins of Bal Fell.
||Ajira congratulated me on finding the Warlock's Ring.