Durzogs, sometimes called sludgepuppies, are carnivorous animals not dissimilar to giant reptilian dogs. They have scaly skin, six eyes, spines and large teeth designed for tearing. Some wild durzogs can spread Rotbone. They are often domesticated by the various species of goblins for hunting, although their own intelligence can rival that of their handlers. Goblins will occasionally use durzog hide in leather armor. They are intelligent creatures and formidable foes, though they are not very durable in battle. Durzogs have a reputation for being ornery and vicious. With this in mind, goblins have been known to train war durzogs.  Snow Durzogs are pale-skinned, feathered d durzog species that are know to dwell in cold climates, such as in Wrothgar. Durzog ivory has a few practical uses, and durzog hide has seen use in fashion products. Durzog meat is valued for its alchemical properties. Durzogs can make loyal pets if a handler establishes firm boundaries with them.
- The Whistle by Nikolvara the Durzog Trainer — A story of the origins of Nikolvara's Whistle
- Rules of Nikolvara's Kennel — A beast-master's set of rules
- Fedris Hler's dialogue in Tribunal regarding the topic "Durzogs"
- Diseased Durzogs in Tribunal and their ability to spread Rotbone to the player
- Scaly Durzog Hide item description in ESO
- Crafting Motif 71: Coldsnap Style — Landal Gevont, Scholar of Goblins, Invisible College of Daggerfall
- Crafting Motif 71: Coldsnap Style, belts section
- Appearance of war durzogs in Tribunal
- Appearance of Tazkad the Packmaster in ESO
- Naryu's Journal/Wrothgar — Naryu Virian
- Ivory Earplugs item description in ESO
- Ladies Durzog Skin Purse item description in ESO
- Coldsnap Durzog Pup pet description in ESO