Battle a group of smugglers.
Chapter 8: Swims-at-Night
This is the first match where your opponent's deck is in a random order and can be much more unpredictable than previous matches. Swims-at-Night uses some creatures with a high magicka cost which can be hard to deal with while you have a small collection. As his deck has few prophecies, an aggro playstyle is recommended with the basic Band of Survivors deck.
- Kellen: "The cultists kidnapped the sorceress Laaneth, and had taken her north. They would use her to help them bring about a dread prophecy known as The Culling."
- Tyr: "I don't like it any more than you do. But we need a ship to chase the cultists and we don't have any coin. Besides, this ship belongs to smugglers, and I have it on good authority that—"
- Swims-at-Night: "Intruders!"
- Tyr: "... That they're not here tonight."
During the Match
- Tyr: "The poison on some of their blades looks deadly. Let's try to avoid them."
- Swims-at-Night: "Who sent you?! You don't look like --"
- Dominion Guard: "Hey! What's going on up there?"
- Swims-at-Night: "Dominion Guards!"
- Kellen: "The Argonian and the hero realized they had a common enemy. The smuggler, who was called Swims-at-Night, agreed to sail north in search of the sorceress."
|2||Dune Rogue||Creature (Khajiit)||2||3||1||Rare||Prophecy|
|3||Guild Recruit||Creature (Argonian)||2||1||2||Common||Lethal|
|2||Helstrom Footpad||Creature (Argonian)||2||3||2||Common|
|3||Hist Speaker||Creature (Argonian)||2||2||2||Common||While Hist Speaker is in play, your max magicka is increased by 1.|
|3||Oldgate Warden||Creature (Breton)||2||0||5||Common||Guard, Regenerate|
|3||Stormhold Henchman||Creature (Argonian)||2||2||2||Common||+2/+2 while you have 7 or more max magicka.|
|2||Blacksap Protector||Creature (Wood Elf)||3||3||3||Rare||Prophecy, Guard|
|2||Skooma Racketeer||Creature (Khajiit)||3||2||2||Rare||Summon: Give a creature Lethal.|
|2||Stalwart Ally||Creature (Argonian)||3||3||3||Common||Summon: +0/+2 and Guard if the top card of your deck is .|
|1||Swift Strike||Action||3||–||–||Rare||Give a creature an extra attack this turn.|
|2||Thievery||Action||3||–||–||Common||Deal 3 damage to your opponent and gain 3 health.|
|3||Tree Minder||Creature (Argonian)||3||1||1||Common||Guard
Summon: Gain +1 max magicka.
|2||An-Xileel Invader||Creature (Argonian)||4||5||3||Common|
|2||Archein Guerrilla||Creature (Argonian)||4||2||4||Rare||Lethal|
|2||Northpoint Lieutenant||Creature (Breton)||4||4||2||Rare|
|1||Preserver of the Root||Creature (Argonian)||4||4||4||Epic||+2/+2 and Guard while you have 7 or more max magicka.|
|2||Slaughterfish||Creature (Fish)||4||1||1||Rare||Slaughterfish gains +2/+0 at the start of your turn.|
|1||Territorial Viper||Creature (Reptile)||4||1||1||Rare||Charge, Lethal|
|1||Cliff Racer||Creature (Reptile)||5||4||4||Rare||Charge|
|1||Thorn Histmage||Creature (Argonian)||5||2||4||Epic||Guard
Summon: Gain +1 max magicka.
Gains +1/+0 when your max magicka increases.
|1||Black Worm Necromancer||Creature (Imperial)||6||4||4||Rare||Summon: If you have more health than your opponent, summon a random creature from your discard pile.|
|1||Soulrest Marshal||Creature (Argonian)||6||4||4||Rare||Summon: If you have more health than your opponent, the next card you play this turn costs 6 less.|
|1||Wild Spriggan||Creature (Spriggan)||6||3||4||Epic||Summon: Summon a 2/3 Snow Fox.|
|2||Chaurus Reaper||Creature (Chaurus)||7||5||4||Common||Summon: Give all enemy creatures in this lane -1/-1.|
|2||Swamp Leviathan||Creature (Reptile)||7||8||8||Common|
|Prev: Hopes Dashed||Up: The Forgotten Hero||Next: Broadsides|