Repel a pirate attack.
Chapter 9: Broadsides
Broadsides is the ninth chapter of Legends, and the first battle of Act II. While heading to Cyrodiil, your ship is attacked by pirates. At the beginning of this match you are told about the Ring of Magicka. The match features two windy lanes, which will move random creatures to the other lane at the end of your opponent's turn. The pirates also start the match with a Niben Bay Cutthroat in the left lane.
- Swims-at-Night: "Ah, I love a good storm! Makes the seafaring life interesting!"
- Tyr: "How about pirates?"
- Swims-at-Night: "No, they're right bastards. Treat an honest smuggler like a common merchant! (Sigh) There's no honor among scoundrels."
- "A pirate ship is moving back and forth on the sea."
- "You spot a pirate on the bow."
During the Match
- Swims-at-Night: "I stole this cargo fair and square. Let's send these dishonorable thieves into the brine."
- Pirates: "Look alive men, or this storm will toss you about!"
|2x||Lesser Ward||Action||0||–||–||Common||Give a creature a Ward.|
|1x||Iliac Sorcerer||Creature (Breton)||1||1||1||Epic||Ward
When Iliac Sorcerer's Ward is broken, double his power.
|1x||Niben Bay Cutthroat||Creature (Redguard)||1||1||1||Common||+2/+0 while there are no enemy creatures in this lane.|
|3x||Ice Spike||Action||2||–||–||Common||Deal 2 damage to your opponent.
Draw a card.
|3x||Abecean Navigator||Creature (High Elf)||2||3||1||Common||Summon: If the top card of your deck is an action, draw it. Otherwise, put it on the bottom.|
|3x||Lurking Crocodile||Creature (Reptile)||2||3||2||Common||Prophecy|
|3x||Ravenous Crocodile||Creature (Reptile)||2||3||4||Common||Summon: You must deal 2 damage to a friendly creature.|
|3x||Camlorn Adventurer||Creature (Breton)||3||2||4||Common||Guard|
|3x||Camlorn Hero||Creature (Breton)||3||4||2||Common||Summon: Deal 2 damage to your opponent.|
Deal 4 damage.
|2x||Slaughterfish||Creature (Fish)||4||1||1||Rare||Slaughterfish gains +2/+0 at the start of your turn.|
|2x||Fate Weaver||Creature (Nereid)||6||3||3||Rare||Prophecy
Summon: Draw a card. If it's a Prophecy, you may play it for free.
|Prev: Swims-at-Night||Up: The Forgotten Hero||Next: Unwelcome Intrusion|