The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Listed below is a list of the various team members along with a brief description and history.
- 1) Mark Jones - Graphic Artist
- Mark is a long time freelance artist for the Elder Scrolls series and is again working on Morrowind. Mark has done work on almost every ES game out there (with the exception of Oblivion) as well as worked on SkyNET. He also created the first Scamps.
- 2) Landon Montgomery
- 3) Julian Lefay - Lead Programmer
- Father of the Elder Scrolls: Julian is no longer working for Bethesda, but rumors have it that he was involved in the design phase of the game and did some contract design and programming.
- 4) Richard Guy - Design and Dialogue
- 5) Marvin Herbold - Programmer
- 6) Gary Noonan - Graphic Artist
- Also known as simply GT or WormGod, GT is once again working on the graphics for Morrowind, among other things. GT was also involved with Redguard and Battlespire (graphics and level design).
- 7) Ken Rolston - Lead Designer
- Ken is the lead designer for Morrowind and was involved in creation of Redguard. He is one of the fathers of role-playing and has done work for almost every paper system out there. Ken left Bethesda after Oblivion's release.
- 8) Louise Sandoval - Graphics