General: Gary Noonan
Gary Noonan is mainly an animator at Bethesda. He's been at Bethesda since Battlespire, and has been one of the more active developers in the fan base. He has been known to occasionally visit both the Official Forums and the Unofficial Official Elder Scrolls Chat room (#Elderscrolls) on the IRC server, Chatspike. He currently goes by the screen name VXSS, though he was Wormgod in the past. After the release of Fallout 3, it is unknown what project Noonan is working on. In his life outside of game development, Noonan enjoys cars.
For Morrowind, Noonan was a level designer, but for Bloodmoon and Oblivion, he was an animator. He is responsible for a pair of Easter Eggs in Morrowind. He also released an unofficial mod for Morrowind, Morrowind Advanced, which draws heavy inspiration from Battlespire.
Elder Scroll Game Credits
- Skyrim - Animation
- Oblivion - Character & Creature Art
- Bloodmoon - Character & Creature Art
- Tribunal - World Art & Building
- Morrowind - World Art & Building and "Special Thanks"
- Redguard - "Special Thanks"
- Battlespire - Graphics/Artwork and Level Design