Online:Wrothgar Grand Adventurer
|Wrothgar Grand Adventurer|
|Points||10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 15|
|Needed for||Hero of Wrothgar|
|Furnishing(s)||Orsinium Cart (10,000 )
Orc Adventuring Backpack (500 )
Orcish War Totem (5,000 )
Orcish Battle Totem (7,500 )
Fur Throne (25,000 )
Orcish Totem (10,000 )
- Complete [3 / 9 / 15 / 21 / 27 / 40] quests in Wrothgar.
Wrothgar Grand Adventurer and its preceding achievements are awarded for completing quests in Wrothgar. Daily quests do not count towards this achievement, but do count towards Wrothgar Delve Monthly and Monster Hunter of the Month instead. There are 47 in total, so you can still complete the highest level of this achievement even if you miss a few of them. Each of these achievements will allow you to purchase items for your house from Lozotusk in Orsinium. The table below shows which items become available for each achievement.
|Wrothgar Newcomer||Orsinium Cart||10,000|
|Wrothgar Explorer||Orc Adventuring Backpack||500|
|Wrothgar Trailblazer||Orcish War Totem||5,000|
|Wrothgar Pathfinder||Orcish Battle Totem||7,500|
|Wrothgar Adventurer||Fur Throne||25,000|
|Wrothgar Grand Adventurer||Orcish Totem||10,000|
- Invitation to Orsinium: Escort a supply caravan to the Wrothgarian city of Orsinium.
- For King and Glory: Help King Kurog deal with the leader of the Winterborn Reachmen.
- The Hidden Harvest: Destroy the source of the briarheart warriors.
- A King-Sized Problem: Investigate an attack on Orsinium's temple of Trinimac.
- In the Name of the King: Obligate the clan chiefs to attend King Kurog's Great Moot.
- Quarry Conundrum: Investigate the strange occurrences in Graystone Quarry.
- The Hand of Morkul: Discover the ancient secrets of Morkul Clan.
- A Question of Succession: Help the Shatul clan choose a new chief and avoid civil war.
- To Save a Chief: Embark on a secretive rescue mission for the High Priestess.
- The Anger of a King: Discover what has put King Kurog in such a foul mood.
- The King's Gambit: Find a way to stop the Vosh Rakh's attack before it happens.
- Blood on a King's Hands: Reach the temple and ensure your allies at the Great Moot are safe.
- Long Live the King: Make preparations for a traditional Orc ceremony.
- The Ashes of Our Fathers: Find out who is really buried at Honor's Rest.
- Atypical Artistry: Help an artist create a masterpiece of native ogre art.
- Awaken the Past: Seek out relics to fill the museum of the Orsimer.
- Birdsong's Curse: A hagraven has been turning people into birds.
- Blood and the Sacred Words: Protect the sacred words of Malacath from the Vosh Rakh.
- Blood Price: Find out if Chief Ogzor was actually murdered.
- Broken Promises: Find out what happened to High-King Emeric's messenger.
- A Cold Wind From the Mountain: Recover the skull of a legendary bear.
- Corgrak's Cairn: Find the helm of a fallen warrior.
- Cultural Affections: Help Rigurt obtain the affections of his Wrothgarian counterpart.
- Draugr Dilemma: An inept adventurer has awoken the draugr of a mysterious barrow in Wrothgar.
- The Durzog Whistle: Investigate a durzog training whistle and find an interested buyer.
- A Feast to Remember: Help Orzorga prepare a main course for the King's feast.
- Flames of Forge and Fallen: Fulfill the duty of a dying priest of Malacath.
- Forcing the Faith: Aid the artisans who have been captured by the Vosh Rakh.
- A Healthy Choice: Help Orzorga prepare an appetizer for the King's feast.
- A Heart of Brass: Find survivors of an ill-fated expedition to a Dwarven ruin.
- Hidden History: Discover what has altered the Orcs in Rkindaleft.
- A Khajiit's Tale: Help an unusual Khajiit find out about his family.
- Kindred Spirits: Help Orzorga prepare a drink for the King's feast.
- Maelstrom Arena: Compete in an otherworldly Daedric arena.
- Of Sentimental Value: Find a shipwreck survivor's lost pendant.
- One Ugly Mug: Find a thief's stash and decide what to do with it.
- Riekr Revenge: Rescue some young hunters captured by Riekrs.
Sand, Snow, and Blood: Complete tasks in Craglorn, Wrothgar, and Imperial City for limited-time rewards.(disabled)
- Silver Linings: Recover the banner of the Silver Dawn.
- Sorrow's Kiss: Help a famous archaeologist climb to the top of a mountain.
- Thicker Than Water: Help Orzorga prepare a dessert for the King's feast.
- Those Truly Favored: Find the Vengeful Eye and decide what to do with it.
- Thukhozod the Eternal: Help a pair of adventurers find a missing Orc.
- Tinker Trouble: Track down a rampaging robot in the wilds of Wrothgar.
- A Treasure in Need of a Home: Find a researcher interested in some Nord antiquities you have found.
- An Unexpected Fall: Kireth Vanos may be in trouble in a Dwarven ruin. Again.
- Veteran Maelstrom Arena: Compete in an otherworldly Daedric arena.
- Where Loyalty Lies: The Daggerfall Ambassador's fleet has been blown off course and shipwrecked on the ice.
- Wrecked: Help some traveling merchants who have been attacked by Winterborn.