|Breda, a New Life Herald in Eastmarch, spoke of Hissmir's New Life Festival in Shadowfen.
- Talk to Breda, south of Windhelm.
- Collect a Histmuck Blobfin, a Shadowfen Creeping Leech, and a Black Marsh Cucumber.
- Talk to Gentle-Heart in Hissmir.
- Return to Breda.
Talk to Breda who explains that the Fish Boon Feast is an Argonian tradition. You will need to fish in special New Life Festival Fishing Holes, which use any bait, to get the three blue quality fish for this quest:
- "The Argonians of Hissmir have the Fish Boon Feast, one of Shadowfen's oldest celebrations. It's quite simple-those who are able, bring fish. Those who are not, eat fish."
- That sounds simple enough. What would I do?
- "Go fishing! Best to catch them in Shadowfen's waters-but if you hate to fish you can still feed the hungry. Trade with friends, or seek them from a guild trader. When you have enough, deliver them to Gentle-Heart in Hissmir."
- All right, I'll help the Fish Boon Feast.
You need to collect a Histmuck Blobfin, a Shadowfen Creeping Leech, and a Black Marsh Cucumber.
The fishing holes near Hissmir can be very crowded, but there are more fishing holes along the coast to the east. Just be sure you are fishing at the New Life holes. The holes will use any bait, but they do have a chance to give Used Bait instead of a fish. To complete the achievement, Fish Boon Angler, collect five of each kind of fish. The achievement should appear as soon as you take the last fish you need, so you can keep fishing until you see the achievement pop up.
Once you've caught your fish, speak to Gentle-Heart in Hissmir. She will prepare the fish you caught for Feasters to enjoy:
- "I smell fish. Have you brought fish?"
- Will these fish do?
- "Delightful, I'll prepare them all. Your generosity warms the heart. Did you know we bring fish to those who cannot attend? The old, the infirm, the destitute-none shall go hungry."
- I'll leave you to your cooking.
Return to Breda for your reward:
- "How was your trip to Shadowfen? Catch anything good?"
- I assisted the Fish Boon Feast.
- "The Fish Boon Feast reminds us that it warms the heart to fill a hungry belly, especially when it isn't your own. And if you're truly in need? Well...the smallest kindness of others can help you survive and thrive."
|Fish Boon Feast
||To assist the Fish Boon Feast, I should fish for Histmuck Blobfin, Shadowfen Creeping Leech, and Black Marsh Cucumber at a New Life Fishing Hole in Shadowfen. I could also trade for fish with friends, or buy them from guild traders.
Objective: Collect Histmuck Blobfin
Objective: Collect Shadowfin Creeping Leech
Objective: Collect Black Marsh Cucumber
Objective Hint: Purchase Bait from Chalaree
||I should speak with Gentle-Heart in Hissmir.
Objective: Talk to Gentle-Heart
Objective Hint: Deliver All Three Fish to Gentle-Heart
||I should return to Eastmarch and speak with Breda.
Objective: Return to Breda
||I should speak with Breda about celebrating the New Life Festival.
Objective: Talk to Breda