- 1 About Me
- 2 My Characters
- 3 ESO Guilds
- 4 Miscellaneous
Greetings and salutations!
I tend to go by my online handle Sedrethi (sometimes simply as Sed or Seddy). While I've only been a registered user to the UESP for a few years, I have actually been using this wonderful wiki since 2008~2009, around the time I was formally introduced to The Elder Scrolls game series.
My adventure began with The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which provided me with numerous hours of amusement with its open-world exploration and ample amounts of lore. Craving more of the lore, especially since my first character in Oblivion was a Dunmer and I was curious about their culture, I opted to backtrack through the series. I found myself in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, which offered a very unique and lore-driven experience (more so than Oblivion) much to my delight, despite not aging well over the years graphically or gameplay-wise, sans mods.
Then came the agonizing wait for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which I felt lacked certain charms present in the previous iterations of the series, yet still provided me with great entertainment all the same. Currently, I adventure in The Elder Scrolls Online whenever time permits, and I've been captivated by its lore expansion, artwork and sound, even if I often disagree with their developer decisions (primarily in class and combat balance, such as lack of PvE/PvP balance splits, as well as itemization rules).
As you've probably guessed by now, the Dunmer (and the Chimer by extension) are my favored race due to their rich lore and their alien way of life among the other races, followed by the enigmatic Ayleids and the Saxhleel. In general, I find most divisions of Mer rather interesting as a whole. In regards to the Mannish races, I tend to favor the Cyrodiils and the ancient Yokudans.
If you so desire, feel free to message me on my talk page. You can also mail to or whisper to me within Online via @Sedrethi (whenever I am actively playing it).
The Elder Scrolls Online
- Server: North America
- Platform: PC/Mac
- Grandmaster (Guildmaster): Ravyn Sedrethi (@Sedrethi)
- Councilman (Officers):
- Kinsman: Banus Sedrethi (NPC, Role-play), Drilame Sedrethi (NPC, Role-play)
- Purpose: House Sedrethi is a casual Elder Scrolls themed role-playing guild, but also a place to organize parties for questing and exploring, to discuss Elder Scrolls games past and present, and/or to chit-chat and make friends. Our backstory is that we are the Second Era predecessors to the Twin Lamps faction of Morrowind, however our efforts are less diplomatic and much more far-reaching. We fight to liberate Ebonheart Pact citizens from the yoke of our enemies, the Aldmeri Dominion and the Daggerfall Covenant, as well as from the clutches of the unspeakable Harvester of Souls. The fate of imprisoned enemies is of little to no concern to us. Blood for the Pact!
- Notice: Due to a few offhand comments being wrongly perceived as derogatory towards non-Dunmer, rumors suggest founder Ravyn Sedrethi is using the guild's objective as a cover—to what end?—in order to appease Ebonheart Pact leaders. Please, pay no mind to this guarwash.
- Heraldry: Black & gold on Pointed type 2 (Dunmeri motif), red on Architecture type 6 (Dunmeri tower). The black field represents the night, while the gold trimmings and filigrees depict the guiding auric light tracing over shadows. The red tower symbolizes the lantern, burning blood red for the Ebonheart Pact.
- Enlistment: If you'd like an invitation into our ranks, feel free to send a chat whisper (/w followed by the @ID and message) and/or a mailed letter in-game to a Guildmaster or Officer. Make sure to tell us about yourself and why you'd like to enlist.
|Grandmaster (1)||Same permissions as Councilman, plus: • Withdraw Gold from Guild Bank.||Considered equal to the Councilman, but separate due to gameplay limitations (cannot assign more than one player to the guild leader's rank).|
|Councilman (4)||Same permissions as Herald, plus: • Release Alliance Resources, • Edit About Us, • Promote Members, • Demote Members, • Remove Members.||Four founding or senior members can request to be promoted to Councilman, meant to be equal in rank to the Grandmaster.|
|Herald (5)||Same permissions as Kinsman, plus: • Talk in Officer Chat, • Read Officer Chat, • Edit Message of the Day, • Edit Member Notes.||Five Kinsman can request to be promoted to vacant Herald positions, who relay messages to and from the Grandmaster/Councilmen should the latter be busy or unavailable.|
|Kinsman||Same permissions as Lawman, plus: • Withdraw from Guild Bank.||Activity, sociability, and common courtesy promotes you to this rank.|
|Lawman||Same permissions as Oathman, plus: • Deposit in Guild Bank.||Activity, sociability, and common courtesy promotes you to this rank.|
|Oathman||Same permissions as Retainer, plus: • Sell in Guild Store, • Hire Guild Traders.||Activity, sociability, and common courtesy promotes you to this rank.|
|Retainer||Same permissions as Hireling, plus: • Claim Alliance Resources, • Invite Members.||Activity, sociability, and common courtesy promotes you to this rank.|
|Hireling||Allowed to: • Talk in Guild Chat, • Read Member Notes.||All new recruits begin as this rank.|
- Server: North America
- Platform: PC/Mac
- Guildmaster: @baratron
- Officers: @Deandra, @Jonlaw98, @Sedrethi
- Enlistment: If you'd like an invitation into our ranks, feel free to send a chat whisper (/w followed by the @ID and message) and/or a mailed letter in-game to a Guildmaster or Officer.