The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|• Regions • Cities • Towns • Forts • Landmarks • Bodies of Water •|
- Boethiah's Spine — A large mountainous region in Telvannis, Morrowind, featuring rugged rocks twisted in strange shapes by erosion.
- Dagon Urul — A rocky and unpleasant coastal region in the Telvannis District of Morrowind.
- Sunad Mora — A region in the district of Telvannis, Morrowind, consisting of rolling hills and fertile pastures.
- Balachen Corridor — An area of Boethiah's Spine east of Tel Oren and west of Ranyon-ruhn.
- Dolmolag Peninsula — A vast promontory in the Boethiah's Spine that projects into the Sea of Ghosts.
- Molkadh Mountains — A rugged part of the Boethiah's Spine region to the northeast of Ranyon-ruhn.
- Nebet Peninsula — A promontory east of Llothanis and Nebet Bay.
- Ouadavohr — An area of low-lying ground in the larger Sunad Mora region.
- Telvanni Isles — The northeasternmost islands in Tamriel, located in the Telvannis District of Morrowind.
- Aanthirin — A lush orange-green region in the Mournhold District of Morrowind.
- Alt Orethan — The rocky scrubland between the city of Almalexia and the Lan Orethan forest.
- Lan Orethan — A lush lowland forest valley, set on the banks of the serene Lan Orethan river.
- Mephalan Vales — A humid and rocky region that extends the Boethiah's Spine southward.
- Molag Ruhn — A region of rich pastures in the Mournhold District of Morrowind.
- Nedothril — A coastal grassland region in the Mournhold District of Morrowind.
- Sacred Lands — The peaceful coastal region surrounding Necrom.
- Sundered Scar — An area of marshland along the southern coastline of the Inner Sea.
- Coronati Basin — A region in the Narsis District of Morrowind, with a distinct yellow-orange landscape.
- Othreleth Woods — An autumn-like region in the Narsis District of Morrowind.
- Shipal-Shin — A reddish region of cliffs in the Narsis District of Morrowind.
- Armun Ashlands — A region of dust and ash in the Velothis District of Morrowind.
- Clambering Moor — A region in the Velothis District of Morrowind.
- Grey Meadows — An ash swamp region in the Velothis District of Morrowind.
- Julan-Shar — A tundra region in the Velothis District of Morrowind.
- Roth Roryn — A region of rocky canyons in the Velothis District of Morrowind.
- Uld Vraech — A snowy region in the Velothis District of Morrowind, covering the northwestern border of Morrowind with Skyrim.
- Velothi Mountains — A mountainous region in the Velothis District of Morrowind, forming a natural border with much of Cyrodiil and Skyrim.
- Amber Forest
- Arnesian Jungle — A region in the Deshaan District of Morrowind, with terrain similar to the bordering Black Marsh.
- Deshaan Plains — A flat and salty region in the Deshaan District of Morrowind.
- Mudflats — A region in the Deshaan District of Morrowind.
- Salt Marsh — An intermediate region between the Deshaan Plains and Arnesian Jungle in the Deshaan District of Morrowind.
Bodies of Water
- Padomaic Ocean — The vast ocean that borders the eastern coast of mainland Morrowind and wraps around much of Tamriel.
- Sea of Ghosts — The cold sea that borders all the northern coasts of Tamriel and surrounds the Telvanni Isles.
Metropolises (Tier I)
- Old Ebonheart — The main Imperial hub in Morrowind, built on the ruins of the historical Ebonheart.
- Ebon Tower — The main Imperial hub in Morrowind, built on the ruins of the historical Ebonheart.
Cities (Tier II)
- Andothren — House Hlaalu's sprawling trade entrepot, sited upon the Inner Sea.
- Firewatch — An important Imperial city on the mainland, to the east of Vos and Tel Mora.
- Necrom — An ancient Temple facility, home to funerary traditions that predate the Tribunal.
Small Cities (Tier III)
- Akamora — An Indoril city built into the sides of a mountain valley.
- Almas Thirr — A large Tribunal Temple city and pilgrimage site spanning the Thirr River.
- Port Telvannis — The huge capital city of Great House Telvanni, on a large island off the eastern coast of the mainland.
Towns (Tier IV)
- Darvonis — A fishing village in the Sundered Scar.
- Dondril — A farming village surrounded by a palisade, south of Old Ebonheart.
- Helnim — An important Imperial trading center between the Empire and the Telvannis.
- Llothanis — A Telvanni town in eastern Sunad Mora spanning the Nebet Bay.
- Ranyon-ruhn — A small Telvanni settlement with an ebony mine.
- Roa Dyr — A chapel-city of Indoril located in east Aanthirin near Thirr river.
- Sailen — A small farming settlement suited for traveling pilgrims.
- Vhul — An Indoril town known for brewing punavit.
Villages (Tier V)
- Aimrah — Great House Indoril's outpost on Lake Andaram.
- Alt Bosara — A small Telvanni town, south of Lake Boethiah, dominated by a large waterfall.
- Andar Mok — A poor shack village, at the western coast of Lake Boethiah.
- Arvud — A Hlaalu outpost and caravan stop in the hostile Armun Ashlands.
- Ashamul — A tiny troglodytic community in the Boethiah's Spine.
- Bahrammu — A very poor ramshackle settlement, the northernmost of the Telvannis district.
- Bal Oyra — A small Velothi village with a lighthouse.
- Baldrahn — A tiny muck farming community just south of Llothanis.
- Bodrum — A town and pilgrimage site deep in Roth Roryn.
- Bosmora — An idyllic and wealthy Indoril trading settlement due to its proximity to the capital.
- Dreynim — A lumber village in the Lan Orethan region.
- Enamor Dayn — A secluded Indoril community.
- Evos — A small town in the Mephalan Vales.
- Felms Ithul — A velk farming settlement on the east bank of the Thirr River.
- Gah Sadrith — A medium-sized Telvanni town just south of Port Telvannis.
- Gol Mok — A tiny Hlaalu fishing village, located near the mouth of the river Thirr River.
- Gorne — A secluded Indoril island, clanstead of the Sandil family.
- Hla Bulor — A small shack village northeast of Tel Mothrivra.
- Indal-ruhn — A rundown riverside port, handling inbound freight for Great House Hlaalu.
- Marog — A small Telvanni town, built into the cliff face opposite the Imperial city of Helnim.
- Menaan — A fortified House Hlaalu settlement in Roth Roryn.
- Meralag — A sleepy town in the Alt Orethan region.
- Nivalis — A small Imperial settlement on Althoa, sheltered by the walls of Icebreaker Keep.
- Omaynis — A Hlaalu-run egg mining town within Roth Roryn.
- Rilsoan — A small fishing village on an island in the Indoril part of the Aanthirin region.
- Seitur — A coastal Indoril village located along the coast of Nedothril.
- Tahvel — A large mining operation in the Mephalan Vales.
- Tel Gilan — A large twisted Telvanni tower ruled by the Mad Lord Nisa Darythi.
- Tel Mothrivra — A great Tribunal Temple fortress built around a monastery dedicated to St. Delyn.
- Tower of Tel Mothrivra — The central tower of Tel Mothrivra.
- Tel Muthada — A Telvanni town, located in Molag Ruhn.
- Tel Ouada — A Telvanni settlement dominated by the local Telvanni mage lord's tower.
- Teyn — An Empire colony overlooked by the Legion stronghold of Fort Ancylis.
- Uman — A tiny Redoran settlement nestled in the Velothi Mountains.
Outposts (Tier VI)
- Ammar — A remote fortress located on top of a hill on the coast of the Inner Sea.
- Erethan Plantation — A wickwheat plantation to the north of Akamora.
- Fort Ancylis — A bastion of the Imperial Legion in Roth Roryn.
- Fort Umbermoth — A tiny Imperial Fort just south of Sailen.
- Ishanuran Camp — The camp of a traditionalist Ashlander tribe.
- Mundrethi Plantation — A major plantation owned by Lethys Mundrethi.
- Obainat Camp — The camp of a newfound Ashlander tribe southeast of Savrethi Distillery.
- Oran Plantation — A large plantation in the Aanthirin region.
- Sadas Plantation — A Telvanni plantation raising netch and silt striders.
- Tel Aranyon — A high Telvanni tower directly east of Ranyon-ruhn, ruled by Master Mithras.
- Tel Rivus — A young Telvanni tower sprouted from the Dunmer stronghold of Andvaryon.
- Vathras Plantation — A plantation on the eastern edge of Roth Roryn.
- Windmoth Legion Fort — An Imperial fort, full of corruption, which is located deep within the Telvanni lands.
- Aegondo Point — A traditional pilgrimage site at the northern tip of Sunad Mora.
- Althoa — A large island off the northern coast of Sunad Mora.
- Aranyon Pass — A sinister haunted canyon cutting through the Boethiah's Spine.
- Boethian Falls — An impressive series of waterfalls near the small fishing village of Andar Mok.
- Doldig Isle — A small island in Dagon Urul, close to Firewatch.
- Dragonhead Point — A curious rock formation of the Boethiah's Spine, which evokes the giant petrified head and spine of a dragon.
- Hlavan Isle — The southernmost of the Telvanni Isles, dominated by the town of Gah Sadrith.
- Isle of Arches — A desolate but beautiful island in the Telvanni Isles sacred to the Tribunal Temple.
- Tel Ouada Guar Farm — The home of a guar rancher, just north of Tel Ouada.
- Urlis Rock — A large rock formation northeast of Bahrammu bearing a Nordic tomb.
- Vahn Isle — The largest island in the Telvanni Isles, and the location of House Telvanni's capital.
- Ancestral Tombs — The traditional last dwelling places of the honored ancestors of the Dunmer.
- Ancient Ruins — Miscellaneous places abandoned long ago.
- Bodies of Water — Lakes and rivers of the mainland.
- Caves — The dark bowels of the earth, where treasures wait and dangers lurk.
- Daedric Shrines — Built in the prehistory of Resdayn to honor and cajole the Good and Bad Daedra.
- Dreugh Citadels — Fortresses of the Dreugh, filled with wreckage and mortal remains.
- Dwemer Ruins — The last remnants of a mysterious culture.
- Grottos — Caves that are submerged in whole or in part.
- Libraries — Repositories of knowledge and wisdom.
- Mines — Damp caves where workers toil to unearth precious minerals, or eggs.
- Ships — Craft that ply the waves, or failed to do so.
- Taverns and Inns — The places to find a drink to relax, or a room in which to spend the night.
- Telvanni Towers — Large structures of twisting roots, which are the places of power in Telvanni towns.
- Velothi Towers — Old and sturdy half-subterranean mansions.
Bodies of Water
- Bosouada — A river that flows through the Molagreahd in the northeast of mainland Morrowind.
- Dunnechi Bay — A bay of the Sea of Ghosts in which stands the town of Tel Ouada.
- Falar Bay — A calm expanse of water, sheltered by tall cliffs from the storms of the Inner Sea.
- River Garivun — A short river that winds through two regions of the mainland.
- Lake Andaram — A large, inland lake on the Thirr River.
- Lake Boethiah — A large, inland lake in the heart of the Boethiah's Spine region.
- Lake Coronati — A calm expanse of water, sheltered by tall cliffs from the storms of the Inner Sea.
- Nebet Bay — A large expanse of water dominated by the city of Llothanis that separates the Nebet Peninsula from the Ouadavohr area of mainland Sunad Mora.
- Noloubal Bay — A large body of water north of the eastern arm of the mainland of Morrowind.
- Pryai River — A river that cascades from the Velothi Mountains to wind through Roth Roryn.
- Sirouada — A large river that flows through Boethiah's Spine before joining the Bosouada near Ranyon-ruhn.
- Thirr River — The largest river in Morrowind, and the most hotly-contested territory outside of Vvardenfell.