The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Primary Skills||Heavy Armor, One-handed, Archery, Block|
|Faction(s)||HousecarlRiftenCrimeFaction; PlayerFaction; PlayerHousecarlFaction; PotentialFollowerFaction; PotentialMarriageFaction; TownRiftenFaction|
- The Bonds of Matrimony: Find someone in Skyrim to marry.
- I Done Got Thaned!: Help out the Jarl and citizens of the Rift, and be named Thane for your service. (radiant)
- Rebuilding the Blades: Recruit new members for the Blades.
- Note: This NPC is one of many potential quest givers or quest targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page.
- Although supposedly protected like most followers, it seems that Iona can die in regular combat, without being hit by the player.
- If you attack one of the chickens outside of Honeyside, Iona will be hostile when you enter.