Online:Pledge: Darkshade Caverns I
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Kill Foreman Llothan.
- Kill the Hive Lord.
- Kill the Sentinel of Rkugamz.
Speak to Maj al-Ragath to get the details of this quest.
- What's the pledge today?
- "Darkshade Caverns! Pretty straightforward sweep and clear, really. Local thugs have claimed a kwama mine. Go knock their heads in and move on."
- Doesn't sounds very challenging.
- "Oh ho! Well, if a gang of vicious cutthroats pose no challenge ... why don't you delve into the dwemer ruins beneath and invoke the Scroll of Glorious Battle on the nastiest piece of Dwarven cogwork you can find?"
- I pledge to explore Darkshade Caverns and return Undaunted.
Travel to the Darkshade Caverns I and clear it of enemies. More details can be found on the page itself.
Once complete, return to Maj al-Ragath to claim your reward.
- "You're back! So, which got the better of you: the simple thugs or the crumbling Dwarven junk?"
- Very funny. Darkshade Caverns has been cleared.
- "All right, all right. Dwemer constructs are a little more dangerous than your average city thug. But you're here, you're alive! Let's look at the mug as half full."
- Sounds good. Where's my reward?
|Hard Mode completed||"Right here, as always. You didn't think that I doubted you could best an empowered dwarven construct, did you?"
"Have a seat at the fire and regale us with the tale of how you felled it, then tomorrow we'll find a new story to tell!"
|Hard Mode not completed||(?)|
Speaking to Maj before completing the quest will cause her to remark:
"Don't tell me a few disorganized thugs are putting you off? Get out there and fight! Win!"
|Pledge: Darkshade Caverns I|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Kill Foreman Llothan|
|Kill the Hive Lord|
|Kill the Sentinel|
|Return to Maj al-Ragath|